|Release Date||April 17th, 2020|
|Producer||John Fields and Soul Asylum|
|Label||Blue Élan Records|
|Formats||CD, 2xLP vinyl, digital download|
- The album title, second single (If I Told You), and release date were announced on January 17th, 2020.
- Carries an "explicit" warning label due to the tracks Make Her Laugh and Silly Things.
- Was recorded at Minneapolis’ Nicollet Studios, the same place where their 1986 albums, Made To Be Broken and While You Were Out were recorded.
- A limited edition vinyl pressing consisted of 2 transparent colored LP's; cloudy white and light green.
- Record Store Day 2020 released a limited edition copy (of 1,500 units) which came with a 7 inch 45 containing unreleased versions of We 3 and Rhinestone Cowboy.