Soul Asylum tee shirts

Discuss any aspect of Soul Asylum, their music, and the band's members.
NJ Misery
Inmate

Soul Asylum tee shirts

Post by NJ Misery »

anyone knows of anyplace online where you buy t's of the band?

Monolith Maniac
The Judge

Re: Soul Asylum tee shirts

Post by Monolith Maniac »

Twiddly Dee had posted a reply, but looks like it was deleted. I don't have the whole post but he had mentioned your best bet to find any shirts is probably eBay (which I'd have to agree). He also posted this link:

http://www.star500.com/store/customer/home.php?cat=1521
Twiddly Dee wrote:I was really hoping that since they came out with The Silver Lining they would have some merchandise for sell at some of their concerts...but really I'm just happy they are touring!
Around the time The Silver Lining was released and SA was starting to tour a lot again, they did have a few new t-shirts. Unfortunately their surplus seemed to last about a year ('til about this time last year).

There were 6 shirts that were released:

Black shirt with TSL album cover
Black Stand Up and Be Stong single cover
White shirt with 4 colored TSL album covers (Andy Warhol-esque design)
Black shirt with Michael Bland (Michael, Ian, and Sterling with red X's over the latter two)
Black Karl shirt (same pic of Karl thats on the top of the site; with Soul Asylum written in yellow and blue)
Black shirt dubbed "Ass Inspector" or "Butt Light" (very weird one; a stick figure guy looking into another person's butt with a flashlight)
Jim Metz, Webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com

Twiddly Dee
Social Butterfly

Post by Twiddly Dee »

Monolith Maniac wrote:Twiddly Dee had posted a reply, but looks like it was deleted. I don't have the whole post but he had mentioned your best bet to find any shirts is probably eBay (which I'd have to agree). He also posted this link:

http://www.star500.com/store/customer/home.php?cat=1521
Twiddly Dee wrote:I was really hoping that since they came out with The Silver Lining they would have some merchandise for sell at some of their concerts...but really I'm just happy they are touring!
Around the time The Silver Lining was released and SA was starting to tour a lot again, they did have a few new t-shirts. Unfortunately their surplus seemed to last about a year ('til about this time last year).

There were 6 shirts that were released:

Black shirt with TSL album cover
Black Stand Up and Be Stong single cover
White shirt with 4 colored TSL album covers (Andy Warhol-esque design)
Black shirt with Michael Bland (Michael, Ian, and Sterling with red X's over the latter two)
Black Karl shirt (same pic of Karl thats on the top of the site; with Soul Asylum written in yellow and blue)
Black shirt dubbed "Ass Inspector" or "Butt Light" (very weird one; a stick figure guy looking into another person's butt with a flashlight)
Hmmm thats weird ...I didn't delete my post, but you did get the gist of it Jim. The only thing you got wrong ( but had no way of knowing) is I am actually a she...I get that alot! ;) LOL I can't believe they released 6 shirts and I have never seen any of them!
Don't want to be bored no more..
I know theres so much more

Kradokk
Runaway

Post by Kradokk »

Hmm. My Karl tee is written in Green and Pink, and looks like a take off on the Clash "London Calling" album cover.

sheryl
Social Butterfly

Post by sheryl »

my karl shirt had yellow and blue lettering, and was also in the clash vein.

i dont have it anymore. it was the weirdest thing. i took it off one night and put it on a chair....the next day it was gone and i never saw it again. when we moved and i packed everything in the apartment it failed to surface.

very very strange.

NJ Misery
Inmate

Post by NJ Misery »

I have a Silver Lining one. I see 2 on that site now. Thanks. 8-)

anntaylor
Brand New Shine

Post by anntaylor »

I think you have to search on Google, may be there is a site of band tees for thier fan, you can open your favorite band site the tees are must be there.

Monolith Maniac
The Judge

Post by Monolith Maniac »

anntaylor wrote:I think you have to search on Google, may be there is a site of band tees for thier fan, you can open your favorite band site the tees are must be there.

Here's the link for the company that makes their official t-shirts which are sold at the concerts.

http://www.swag-inc.com/shop/soulasylum/apparel-1.html

The above link can also be found under the "official" t-shirt icon located in the header of this site (then clicking "Merchandise").
Jim Metz, Webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com