what happened to the dreadlocks man!

Discuss any aspect of Soul Asylum, their music, and the band's members.
ashley
Lone Rider

what happened to the dreadlocks man!

Post by ashley »

im new to the forum,whatever but i saw that the lead singer of soul asylum cut his hair
:twisted: :evil: :cry: :o .anyway not a biggie but thats intense he had some awesome dreads an intwistagation my point is he looks good but he needs to grow his hair and twist it like in the runaway train days i used to watch mtv {when it was cool}and that video was always on.anyway he is hot anyway lol i have to put my pic up im not miss piggy cuz i made that comment either fat people are very sexual and think everything is hot im not in love with kermit.fuck that.anyway i want to know if soula sylum ever plays in pennsylvania. there are tons of cool indie bars like Goodfella's thats a good bar they should play in schuylkill county,penna. my question :evil:when will soul asylum tour the pennsylvania area please answer im not miss piggy ok ill post a picture of myself to prove it.YEs thats what ill do post a pic.love ashley lorraine. punk rock forever!!!!

ashley
Lone Rider

Re: what happened to the dreadlocks man!

Post by ashley »

please answer ill be back later ashley lorraine

AlyssaJones
Social Butterfly

Post by AlyssaJones »

Dave is really hot. And I like Kermit the Frog too.

He looked really good back then, but it was a long time ago. Sometimes, people do this thing called aging, and something that looked good on them 17 years ago doesn't look good on them anymore. Dave is a very mature, middle-aged husband and father and can't run around like... well, like that anymore. It's just not acceptable.

And for your question... your guess is just as bad as mine. They're going to Clark, NJ though, so that's kinda close to Eastern PA.

Closer
Social Butterfly

Post by Closer »

This poster isn't for real, right?

Anyway, it's funny how in the last years Dave always grows out his hair and as soon as it reaches shoulder length, he cuts it again... he either likes to have different hairstyles or he's just too lazy to go to the barber in time... and I can't believe I'm talking about the guy's hair. I'm off.

topiratti
Inmate

Post by topiratti »

I didnt think Dave was married, i thought he was dating his sons mother HAHA, anyways, Dave looks good and is hot regardless of what his hair looks like :D
Image are of baby rats my female gave birth too ;D

Homesick
Warden

Post by Homesick »

Whoa, that's an intense post. I edited out your third-to-last sentence, though, because we don't want name-calling on here.

As for the dreadlocks, I agree Dave looked great in them, but I also think his current hairstyles better suit his age nowadays.
Jakob Kallin, webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com

zany
Social Butterfly

Post by zany »

Closer wrote:.. and I can't believe I'm talking about the guy's hair. I'm off.
:lol:
thanks for making me laugh

topiratti
Inmate

Post by topiratti »

LMBO, it could be worse, could be talking about something else on Daves body :lol:

And I love how she worded it Dreadlocks man, that is cute honestly :D

And I agree, dave looked HOT with his dreadlocks, but I love his style now, and he is still hot regardless of his hair :D
Image are of baby rats my female gave birth too ;D

triumph3434
Social Butterfly

Post by triumph3434 »

This is the best post ever. I think that that post was made by Dave or Dan.

dells
Social Butterfly
Location: rural Richardton, North Dakota. A/K/A the hind end of nowhere

Post by dells »

triumph3434 wrote:This is the best post ever. I think that that post was made by Dave or Dan.
No, def not. Dave is completely anti-computer. and especially anti internet :( I suspect Dan may own a computer & have some internet knowledge, courtesy of his son. I can't see how Dan could have raised his son without absorbing at least SOME computer & internet skills, if by osmosis, if nothing else, lol, but I doubt Dan would've written it.

Now on to my true purpose in replying in this topic...

Ashley, welcome to the site & forum, and also, it appears, to the "sisterhood" of the holey pants (those of us who are brazen enough to openly admit to and publicly participate on this board, in gushing over every transformation that "that dreadlocked man" has gone through over Soul Asylum's long career. :D)

Out of respect for the other members of the board, especially the squeamish guys, lol, the sisterhood tries hard to contain all our gutter dwelling gushing in 1 thread, which has worked out rather nicely, actually, because whenever we're feeling a need for an intense "Dave Pirner festival of lusting" all we need to do is re-read the 44 PAGES of posts discussing every possible aspect of the magical man known to the world as Dave Pirner, but who the sisterhood has affectionally dubbed "His Holeyness".

So Ashley, allow me to direct your attention over to the His Holeyness thread:
http://www.enterthesoulasylum.com/forum ... .php?t=363
where you will be treated to lengthy discussions of a wide range of Dave Pirner's many virtues, including his hairstyles over the years. And you will also happily discover many pics and videos of "supporting documentation" to illustrate the virtues being gushed about at that time in the thread, lol. Please feel free to respond to any post in the Holeyness thread, no matter how old, as the sisterhood welcomes all excuses to revive the thread and get the gushing going again, :D

dells
dells

Look into your heart before it sees its final hour
Live today like there is no tomorrow
- wise advice from the brilliant Dave Pirner