Soul Asylum - the Beatles

Discuss any aspect of Soul Asylum, their music, and the band's members.
triumph3434
Social Butterfly

Re: Minnesota Beatle Project Volume 2

Post by triumph3434 »

I got an email from target saying there is an unexpected delay and it wont be shipped out untill after christmass. So they dont have it at the store or online.

EL DANGEROSO
Social Butterfly

Post by EL DANGEROSO »

thanx for sharing that triumph will wait tillthe cd comes to target.thought my store here was incompetent the guy i asked was like whos soul asylum i told him only the greatest rock band ever whos genius will never grace your wretched ears then i walked away j/k though i really wanted to. how could you go your whole life w/o hearing runaway train on the radio.

Vega Productions
Brand New Shine

Post by Vega Productions »

Hey SA forum. Just a note to say the CD is available through Target.com now. Here's the link for more info and links to purchase the CD, 2X vinyl(white), digital: http://www.vegaproductions.org/mn-beatl ... roject-v2/

Thanks for supporting the project - it will bring music and art education to more than 10,000 students in MN public schools!

triumph3434
Social Butterfly

Post by triumph3434 »

Yea, I got an email yesterday saying it finally shipped.

Miss Fitt 2
O'Jeezer

Post by Miss Fitt 2 »

Vega Productions wrote:Hey SA forum. Just a note to say the CD is available through Target.com now. Here's the link for more info and links to purchase the CD, 2X vinyl(white), digital: http://www.vegaproductions.org/mn-beatl ... roject-v2/

Thanks for supporting the project - it will bring music and art education to more than 10,000 students in MN public schools!
Target was one of my first stops when I got to Minneapolis last Thursday. I grabbed the last copy that they had out.

Great music for a great cause! Thanks for putting the compilation together. I hope it's a huge success.
All that we are not stares back at what we are. - W. H. Auden

triumph3434
Social Butterfly

Post by triumph3434 »

Finally Got it. i like it. pretty Cool.

rockinbrian
Inmate

Post by rockinbrian »

To those of you that have the physical CD, is there any sort of book that came with it? The physical Cd would cost me $17.99 from Target.com but now Amazon has the download for $8.99. Is the price difference worth it?

Thanks for any Info.

P.S. Miss Fitt did you get your copy from the Target on Nicolett (downtown near 1st Ave)? I don't know how long I spent scouring the Cd's looking for a copy. Well congrats to you on the score.

triumph3434
Social Butterfly

Post by triumph3434 »

No Booklet. The CD Case is one of those cardboard fold out ones. Its not in a jewel Case. It just has a listing of each song and the Credits for it. Other than that, the picture on the front and back. But no booklet.

LittleTooClean
Social Butterfly

Re: Soul Asylum - the Beatles

Post by LittleTooClean »

Homesick
Warden

Re: Soul Asylum - the Beatles

Post by Homesick »

I just added this record to the discography (as well as the Very Best record). Does anyone know the total length of the record?
Jakob Kallin, webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com