[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Forum | EnterTheSoulAsylum.com - View topic - Soul Asylum - the Beatles
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Soul Asylum - the Beatles 
Inmate

I got an email from target saying there is an unexpected delay and it wont be shipped out untill after christmass. So they dont have it at the store or online.

Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:23 pm
Inmate

thanx for sharing that triumph will wait tillthe cd comes to target.thought my store here was incompetent the guy i asked was like whos soul asylum i told him only the greatest rock band ever whos genius will never grace your wretched ears then i walked away j/k though i really wanted to. how could you go your whole life w/o hearing runaway train on the radio.

Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:17 am
Stranger

Hey SA forum. Just a note to say the CD is available through Target.com now. Here's the link for more info and links to purchase the CD, 2X vinyl(white), digital: http://www.vegaproductions.org/mn-beatl ... roject-v2/

Thanks for supporting the project - it will bring music and art education to more than 10,000 students in MN public schools!

Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:29 pm
Inmate

Yea, I got an email yesterday saying it finally shipped.

Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:27 pm
O'Jeezer

Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:44 am
Inmate

Finally Got it. i like it. pretty Cool.

Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:50 pm
Inmate

To those of you that have the physical CD, is there any sort of book that came with it? The physical Cd would cost me $17.99 from Target.com but now Amazon has the download for $8.99. Is the price difference worth it?

Thanks for any Info.

P.S. Miss Fitt did you get your copy from the Target on Nicolett (downtown near 1st Ave)? I don't know how long I spent scouring the Cd's looking for a copy. Well congrats to you on the score.

Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:26 pm
Inmate

No Booklet. The CD Case is one of those cardboard fold out ones. Its not in a jewel Case. It just has a listing of each song and the Credits for it. Other than that, the picture on the front and back. But no booklet.

Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:18 pm
Inmate

Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:01 pm
Profile WWW
Warden

I just added this record to the discography (as well as the Very Best record). Does anyone know the total length of the record?

Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:51 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2