On a mission

Discuss any aspect of Soul Asylum, their music, and the band's members.
better late
Social Butterfly

Re: On a mission

Post by better late »

Here, here! Very nice of you to get that response for Raining, Nicole!

Looking forward to the fall ...

crawl
Social Butterfly

Post by crawl »

Lynn,

My middle name ;) While I know that is not an Australian show for you. It sure is heartening. At least there is new music to look forward too. And who knows where the fall and summer shows will end up. Probably start State side. But they may be thinking of a real tour.

Hopefully, when the new album/cd comes out we will have a Minnesota Christmas show. That is an awesome event and would be worth a trip to the States. Have you ever been? Air fares are usually not too bad to MN in December.

Hope to meet you at one of the soon to be upcoming shows. So nice of Nicole to make contact for you.

Sending thoughts and prayers your way, Keep us posted.

:arrow:

raining
Runaway

Post by raining »

Hey Everyone,

Thank you sooooo sooooo much for your kind words/thoughts and prayers, at least (thanks to Nicole) we have an official release 'month' of the next album.

Could someone please assign I Love Dim Light to a status of maybe senior imate or any other title thats fits her incredible nature for what she has done for me, and I'm sure she would do it for anyone, she is just that type of person.

As for me, well my chemo has REALLY kicked in, you don't really want to know the details. I still have another 4 lots to go ( puke puke puke) then my aim is to get on any plane that sends me to the other side of the world. I Love Dim Light has really given me the strength to fight this cancer HARDER.

Again thanks everyone.

xxx

I Love Dim Light
Inmate

Post by I Love Dim Light »

What title, are you crazy? :lol: :lol: :lol: it's like i'm getting a medal? Thanks, thanks...
The type of person is called "crazy Soul Asylum fan" :lol:

I've been told that chemo can be really harsh, well, every medicine is bitter. The good side of it is that it will end someday.

Where are you going to fly to?

raining
Runaway

Post by raining »

I Love Dim Light wrote:What title, are you crazy? :lol: :lol: :lol: it's like i'm getting a medal? Thanks, thanks...
The type of person is called "crazy Soul Asylum fan" :lol:

I've been told that chemo can be really harsh, well, every medicine is bitter. The good side of it is that it will end someday.

Where are you going to fly to?
Oh come on Dim you had the perfect line and you missed it!!!!!!! BITTER PILL TO SWOLLOW :lol: :lol: :lol:

better late
Social Butterfly

Post by better late »

Hang in there, raining - count every chemo done as one less to go. Keep up your great attitude and know many are pulling for you, kid!

All the best!

I Love Dim Light
Inmate

Post by I Love Dim Light »

Raining is well!!!
This is what she posted on facebook:

"I am OFFICALLY cancer FREE and in remission....The wonderful Peter Mac does not wish to see me for 12 months....so we party and party and party."

Oh my, this is so great!!! I'm sitting and laughing...
:D :D :D

better late
Social Butterfly

Post by better late »

Thanks for sharing the good news!

Bravo, Raining! Dance, dance, dance! :D

crawl
Social Butterfly

Post by crawl »

Like!!! Thanks for letting us know.

philgar
O'Jeezer

Post by philgar »

I Love Dim Light wrote:Raining is well!!!
This is what she posted on facebook:

"I am OFFICALLY cancer FREE and in remission....The wonderful Peter Mac does not wish to see me for 12 months....so we party and party and party."

Oh my, this is so great!!! I'm sitting and laughing...
:D :D :D
Great news to hear! I can't image too many christmas presents beating that!

Phil