New Album "Delayed Reaction" out July 17th, 2012

Discuss any aspect of Soul Asylum, their music, and the band's members.
Monolith Maniac
The Judge

Re: New Album "Delayed Reaction" out July 17th, 2012

Post by Monolith Maniac »

Since when is Amazon like Wikipedia (where anyone can edit). Someone still think this album isn't coming out yet?:

Check out the release date under ""Product Details" (below the pictures of the other CD's): :!:

http://www.amazon.com/Delayed-Reaction- ... f=pd_ybh_1

C'mon, I think it's safe to say by this point it's coming out in less than 50 days. :P
Jim Metz, Webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com

better late
Social Butterfly

Post by better late »

WTF? I am not willing to wait 8 more years! :roll:

BTW, don't know how you got to that page but the page that comes up when you first search for "Soul Asylum - Delayed Rection" - still has July 17, 2012.

Closer
Social Butterfly

Post by Closer »

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/delayed ... 5041788429

Different song previews then on the main page... in case people want to hear more spoilers...

AlyssaJones
Social Butterfly

Post by AlyssaJones »

It's not really gonna have a parental advisory sticker, is it? I really can't see this album having "explicit content" on it.

LittleTooClean
Social Butterfly

Post by LittleTooClean »

Ok this has gotten a little too much out of hand !!!

My point of the post was to show some guy was selling the CD before the release!!???
Yes I'm sure it's real and I'm sure it's a promo copy he got and didn't pay anything for it. The auction started for less than a dollar.
And don't get me wrong I'm a collector/seller as well and have sold promo copies of Cd's and what not but NOT before the release!!

Now here's my problem with it :evil:

If you want to be the first one on the block with the new CD let me tell why you are NOT as cool as you think you are!!

The band is getting NOTHING for the CD you are buying.
If you love the band and you want to support them, DON'T pay some guy over $50.00 for a pre released promo CD!!!

Pre order the CD and VINYL here. At least you know the band gets some of the money!!
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_ ... d+reaction

Buy it and other merch at a show!!! It's one of the best ways to support any band. Going to the show and buying stuff from the band themselves...what a novel idea.

All I'm really trying to say is if you're a true fan, wait like the rest of us until July 17 and we can all enjoy "Delayed Reaction" together as the "freaks" we are!! Don't pay some guy WAY too much money for something just to be first.... Support Soul Asylum not some guy on Ebay !!!

mystic_spiral_3
O'Jeezer

Post by mystic_spiral_3 »

Well, I know I was planning on getting the cd that week, or perhaps preordering. I am suspicious of this ebay listing.

AlyssaJones
Social Butterfly

Post by AlyssaJones »

Why the hell would anyone pay an extra $33+ instead of just waiting another month and a half?

AlyssaJones
Social Butterfly

Post by AlyssaJones »

Hm...I was just looking at the bid history page and something seems kinda fishy about that "c***t" person trying to get it. (No, really, that's how their name is displayed). They outbid themself four times in a row over the course of a few minutes and raised the price from 23 dollars to 40. Why would someone raise the bid over and over when no one else has touched it? Either they really, really suck at eBay or they don't want anybody else to have this.

Monolith Maniac
The Judge

Post by Monolith Maniac »

AlyssaJones wrote:They outbid themself four times in a row over the course of a few minutes and raised the price from 23 dollars to 40. Why would someone raise the bid over and over when no one else has touched it?
The price got raised to $40 quickly because c***t was trying to reach the highest bidder's (u***t) price. C***t didn't reach it in those "over the course of a few minutes" because his price was still UNDER the highest bidd. If c***t had bid more than $33.30 (the highest bid) on his first attempt when it was $22, it wouldn't show those other bids he made .

Hope that makes sense. :P

(The members names becomes visible when the auction ends; stars are removed.)
Jim Metz, Webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com

lampros
Caged Rat

Post by lampros »

I believe that buying a CD or a Vinyl in a way that also the band gets something is the best thing to do. Of course there are different points of view, but we all share a common love. Just a little patience. Official release is coming!!!