Thoughts On Hurry Up And Wait

Discuss any aspect of Soul Asylum, their music, and the band's members.
mystic_spiral_3
O'Jeezer

Re: Thoughts On Hurry Up And Wait

Post by mystic_spiral_3 »

I think it's a great achievement for them!

Fan since 88
Marionette

Post by Fan since 88 »

jasonC wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 3:39 pm
Did you guys see where it's the highest charting SA album since Dim Light? I am ecstatic, they deserve it and then some. Also said, more music is on the way. Hallelujah.
I did! Completely agree with you and Michael said much more is on the way so I believe it! I can't wait to see Hurry Up and Wait climbing up the charts. It's a great time to be an SA fan!!! And I'm so happy for SA. They work so very hard.

EyeSeeYou
Caged Rat

Post by EyeSeeYou »

A strong album. As everybody says, it's hard to pick just a fave song as it varies every day, which is a good sign. Social Butterfly and Silent Treatment are my favorite songs as of right now.

rockinbrian
Inmate

Post by rockinbrian »

Thought I should come back to Enter to post my thoughts. Love the album and Got It Pretty Good is definitely a favorite!

Closer
Social Butterfly

Post by Closer »

rockinbrian wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:23 am
Thought I should come back to Enter to post my thoughts. Love the album and Got It Pretty Good is definitely a favorite!
Got It Pretty Good is really the only song I usually skip. Not that I don't like it, but it's the weakest song on the record in my opinion, other than that it's a really solid record. Make Her Laugh is probably one of my favourites, but it's hard to pick a favourite!