[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Forum | EnterTheSoulAsylum.com - View topic - Delayed Reaction (Best Buy Exclusive)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Delayed Reaction (Best Buy Exclusive) 
The Judge

Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:33 am
Profile WWW
Inmate

I am curious as to how the Best Buy exclusive and the "CD" differ too. But we can eliminate the Edited version, since that's probably just a required release and I'm not tempted in the least to buy it. The vinyl doesn't count because it's the same release in a different format--not a special version of the album. My opinion is quite obviously biased. Dave, ever humble and self deprecating, would argue that there's also a different version in Japan so he's just as guilty as Billy. but Dave would be wrong.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:21 pm
Inmate

Three new tracks...Four Bonus Tracks...

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Delayed+Rea ... &lp=1&cp=1

1. Gravity
2. Into the Light
3. The Streets
4. By the Way
5. Pipe Dream
6. Let's All Kill Each Other
7. Cruel Intentions
8. The Juice
9. Take Manhattan
10. I Should've Stayed in Bed
11. Good Morning Good Morning
12. Your Generation
13. Leave this Town
14. Time Will Tell

Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:34 am
Inmate

thanks for the post.this is a must buy.im so happy i didnt preorder i will have to get this CD with the extras.isnt GOOD GOOD MORNING from that beatles CD.does anyone know the other bonus songs.

Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:26 am
Inmate

I'll most likely be buying the Best Buy release for the extra tracks, and the Vinyl. I'm not a fan of the way music is mastered on CD these days (Google Loudness Wars for the reason), and if it's mastered directly for vinyl, chances are it will be more dynamic, and in my humble opinion, WAY better than the CD.

I'm also curious about another detail of the vinyl. The only full albums I own on vinyl are Hang Time and Horse..., (everything else is on CD) but a funny quirk I've always enjoyed is that they've numbered their album sides sequentially since the beginning; the implication being that all their albums are one giant work. I'm not sure if it continued with Grave Dancers, but Hang Time is listed as being Sides 9 and 10 with Horse being 11 and 12. It'd be great if they continued that tradition.

-Jon

Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:02 pm
Profile WWW
Inmate

Still no " freak accident "?!!! Man I'm so loving the idea of more songs. But man we need a studio cut of that song.

Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:25 pm
Inmate

Aren't they all covers?

Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:22 am
Inmate

Beatles,Gen X, Doughtey and Bob Marley.

Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:58 pm
Inmate

Good Morning Good Morning is a Beatles song which they recorded for the Minnesota Beatle Project volume two (I think) and released in Dec 2010. Your Generation is that Gen X cover they've been doing at shows recently. The other two I can see being covers, but I kinda doubt they'd do a Bob Marley and I REALLY doubt they'd do a Daughtry cover (Jim and I are discussing this at his kitchen table right now, lol). So if they are covers I'm guessing they're some other lesser known songs by the same titles. I guess we'll have to wait and see though.

Update:

Here's the Daughtry song, it's actually titled September.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVEdeed6lxE :shock:

Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:17 pm
Inmate

First I could easily see Dave wanting to do Marley. As for Doughtrey he sucks. Joke cover?

Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next