Christmas Music or Soul Asylum?

Discuss any aspect of Soul Asylum, their music, and the band's members.
rockinbrian
Inmate

Christmas Music or Soul Asylum?

Post by rockinbrian »

What should I be listening to? Have been alternating between the both on my trips to and from work.

I know on the trip to Minneapolis the Ipod will be shuffling through at least 5 hours of Soul Asylum and Daves Solo Album.

Maybe Soul Asylum could do a Christmas song?

Happy Soul Asylum Holidays

Brian

philipgar
O'Jeezer

Re: Christmas Music or Soul Asylum?

Post by philipgar »

rockinbrian wrote:What should I be listening to? Have been alternating between the both on my trips to and from work.

I know on the trip to Minneapolis the Ipod will be shuffling through at least 5 hours of Soul Asylum and Daves Solo Album.

Maybe Soul Asylum could do a Christmas song?

Happy Soul Asylum Holidays

Brian
There was a christmas show a while back where they did little drummer boy. It's really quite amusing to hear. I can't think of the date of the show offhand, and it might have been just dave and dan, can't remember offhand.

Phil

sheryl
Social Butterfly

Post by sheryl »

you could alternate :) put on some christmas, put on some soul asylum....last year i had two cd's in my car....a trans siberian orchestra mix, and a soul asylum mix.

Homesick
Warden

Post by Homesick »

I think Lonely For You definitely has a Christmas feel, as well as Start Treating People Right on Faces & Names, so those two songs are my suggestions for the perfect blend between Christmas and Soul Asylum.
Jakob Kallin, webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com