[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Forum | EnterTheSoulAsylum.com - View topic - Dan's status with the band
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Dan's status with the band 
Inmate

Feels like they have stepped into the realm of being irresponsible here. It doesn't have an impact on me directly but if I had tickets to an upcoming show I'd be pretty unhappy with the lack of communication.

Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:17 pm
Inmate

im sure there's good reasons.if not it will still be a awesome show.how could it not be.maybe there's legal reasons or like someone said they might be working it out.i know they care about the fans but there's a little bit of punk in these guys thats one of the reasons we love them.

Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:25 pm
Stranger

Hard to believe that July 20th was the last time I would see Soul Asylum. Been a fan for about 24 years and I have seen 40 plus shows. To me, the band hasn't been the same since Grant Young departed, and with the death of Karl Mueller, God rest his soul, I had second thoughts about ever seeing a show again. Then came Tommy Stinson. Those were some of the best shows I've seen. I've seen a couple Dave Pirner solo shows. It was ok. I really don't know how you can call them Soul Asylum any longer. It's not. Well, good luck to Dan Murphy, and thanks to him for all the great shows and putting up with my drunkeness the couple of times I talked to him. 31 years is awsome. Thanks, and so long Soul Asylum! Steve

Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:29 am
O'Jeezer

Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:55 pm
Inmate

Has anything shown up in print (papers, magazines) about Dan?

If rolling stone doenst have a story or at least a snippet i will be highly pissed.......

Dan was a huge part of soul asylum and i have enjoyed him taking time to speak with me when he did.

Now granted i will follow dave around til he or i die!! but still the end of an era nonetheles....please mention of there is any printed press out there about danny leaving...i am a collector

thanks

Lance

Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:14 am
Warden

I'm not sure if these two articles are in the print versions of their respective magazines but here's what I found on Google News:

Rolling Stone even listed our site as the source of the news.

Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:47 am
Profile WWW
Inmate

The Star Tribune had printed articles on both Wednesday and Friday.

Tracy

Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:03 pm
Profile WWW
O'Jeezer

Though I was sad to finally read the news, I was happy that this site was mentioned in some of the news coverage. Yay for our fansite. :)

Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11