[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Forum | EnterTheSoulAsylum.com - View topic - Welcome Justin & Winston
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Welcome Justin & Winston 
Inmate

this will never be the soul asylum i love or grew up with.... but for Dave to wanna keep this band going after all these years more power to him ..i will never get enough of new soul asylum stuff and for him to get this band together to keep playing shows and now possably another soul asylum album !!!! ... CANT WAIT to see and hear the future of Dave and the new soul asylum of 2013 !!!!!....................ps this soul asylum will be much more better then no soul asylum indeed.

Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:54 pm
Inmate

Somehow knowing Justin is Dan's cousin (is it first cousin once removed?) makes him seem like family :) Looking forward to what will be in the future.

Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:45 pm
O'Jeezer

Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:04 am
Inmate

Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:08 am
Inmate

Cousin (a.k.a "first cousin")
Your first cousins are the people in your family who have two of the same grandparents as you. In other words, they are the children of your aunts and uncles.

Second Cousin
Your second cousins are the people in your family who have the same great-grandparents as you., but not the same grandparents.

Third, Fourth, and Fifth Cousins
Your third cousins have the same great-great-grandparents, fourth cousins have the same great-great-great-grandparents, and so on.

Removed
When the word "removed" is used to describe a relationship, it indicates that the two people are from different generations. You and your first cousins are in the same generation (two generations younger than your grandparents), so the word "removed" is not used to describe your relationship.

The words "once removed" mean that there is a difference of one generation. For example, your mother's first cousin is your first cousin, once removed. This is because your mother's first cousin is one generation younger than your grandparents and you are two generations younger than your grandparents. This one-generation difference equals "once removed."

Twice removed means that there is a two-generation difference. You are two generations younger than a first cousin of your grandmother, so you and your grandmother's first cousin are first cousins, twice removed.

Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:43 pm
Inmate

while i completely agree with lucy's definitions and call my mom's first cousin my 'first cousin once removed', i have in the past gotten in a fight w/ a friend of mine who insisted my mom's first cousin is my 'second cousin' .
after some research we found some evidence online that lots of people also use her method of definitions. i still don't agree but decided she wasn't completely 'wrong'.

in any case, this is way off topic!!!!

Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:52 pm
Inmate

Welcome to Justin and Winston! I am looking forward to seeing you both play in more SA shows. : )

Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:19 pm
Inmate

Welcome to both of you, gentlemen!

Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:52 pm
O'Jeezer

Hello and welcome to Justin and Winston! :)

Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:31 pm
Stranger

Justin,

As your favorite cousin ;) I am so excited to see you playing in Soul Asylum. Looking forward to tonight's show more than you can possibly imagine. I can remember being at your house many, many years ago. You played Runaway Train on your acoustic guitar (this was just before Let Your Dim Light Shine), and I was inspired to learn to play guitar. A couple summers later you taught me more on the guitar than a couple years of lessons had, and we would play Misery a couple times a day.

Best wishes with Soul Asylum, I don't think either one of us ever thought you would be there some day!

Love and God Bless,

Chris

Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next