[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Forum | EnterTheSoulAsylum.com - View topic - The LP tour!!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 The LP tour!! 
Inmate

An LP is a "long play" or full-length album. (An EP is "extended play", or a short album of 6 or 7 songs). This tour is four LP's being played in a row.

Mon May 13, 2013 4:11 pm
Inmate

Awful idea. Move on from that cd already!

Thu May 16, 2013 11:14 pm
Inmate

Move on? They've only done it once.

Fri May 17, 2013 7:35 am
Inmate

That was plenty. It's a tired album. I'd rather see new stuff than always living in the past.

Fri May 17, 2013 9:20 am
Inmate

Except they are not "always living in the past." They've been playing plenty of stuff from the latest album the last couple years. This is a one-time-only tour, and it comes with the prospect of brand new tunes being debuted as well.

Fri May 17, 2013 9:37 am
Marionette

Looks like there's supposed to be a show at Target Field on July 26th as well - withe the gear daddies rather than the wailers

Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:01 pm
Inmate

I dunno I'm a long time fan and I would love to see all of GDU performed and I think this is sort of a one time opportunity for that. It seems crazy to me that 20 years have gone by that fast though. How can GDU be 20 years old?!

I am also pretty happy with still being able to see Soul Asylum, I thought the shows I went to in Feb were great. Of course it's not the same, nothing ever is. But I think sometimes people dwell too much on "the good old days" abd torget to appreciate the now. From my view point - I can still go see SA and they seem to be touring a lot more with this new line up. So yeah, no complaints here :)

Ok maybe one ;) I am a bit disappointed with the limited dates of the LP tour though, wish there was a closer show to me. They're all 8+ hours away :/ So I'm trying to decide between traveling to one of the free shows or to one of the LP tour shows this summer.

Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:53 pm
Inmate

Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:00 pm
Profile WWW
O'Jeezer

Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:07 pm
Inmate

I wasn't feeling too bad about missing this until I saw them on Wednesday and they played a bunch of GDU songs I'd never heard live before, and just knocked them out of the park. Now I really wish I'd caught it.

Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:39 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3