*HELP NEEDED* 1995 tour holmdel nj

Discuss any aspect of Soul Asylum, their music, and the band's members.
insomniac
Marionette

*HELP NEEDED* 1995 tour holmdel nj

Post by insomniac »

sometime in the summer of 1995 Soul Asylum played a concert at what was then known as The Garden State Art Center in Holmdel NJ. I think sometime in august but im not sure... im looking to see if someone can help me pinpoint the date and see if anyone has audio or video from it since it was my first concert ever. id appreciate any help..

thanks

clammers
Social Butterfly

Post by clammers »

9/04/95 Holmdel, New Jersey Garden State Arts Center
"...and who is the hound at the downtown dog pound who speaks english when the watchman's not in sight?"

sheryl
Social Butterfly

Post by sheryl »

i have a stack of shows from new jersey. i'll check to see if that one's among them.

insomniac
Marionette

Post by insomniac »

id would really really really appreciate it

lucy
Social Butterfly

Post by lucy »

If there is anybody out that who knows of the existance of a recording of a the September 29th, 1985 show at the Riverside Ballroom in Green Bay, WI (played with X) I would be very very grateful. That was my first show. Or spring 1987 at University of WI Green Bay.

I've never heard of either of these being in existance out there, but it never hurts to ask!!

Thanks!

sheryl
Social Butterfly

Post by sheryl »

I'm currently unpacking boxes that have been under my bed since i moved last july :) There are a bunch of shows stacked up in them. I'm checking for both of these....it should only take a minute but I'm never home so it's kind of a few seconds a day kind of thing. If i have 'em though I'll eventually figure it out and post. in fact i can go look some more right now while i'm not doing anything.

lucy
Social Butterfly

Post by lucy »

Thank you so much for looking! I'd be so excited to have either of those! Of course at the time of those shows, I didn't know that 22 years later I'd be looking for a copy!! It's crazy to think about how long ago that was! I have photos from the 1987 show, but not the 1985 one.