View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Doom Magazine Interview 

Yaz McBoo wrote:

Come to a show at Mohegan Sun in Connecticut; all those things have happened there!

very funny - and true!!! i was there that night it was great. (but it was not me on stage !)

Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:21 pm

LuckyLittleGirl wrote:
Justin wrote:

I did notice that this fan page is pretty outdated and there has not been a news update in over a year…goo. We are about to add some new content to the SA website. Winston's pics from last two months are killer and Dave filmed a lot of content on his little HD camera.

This fan page is outdated as opposed to the others? What news have they neglected to announce?

The only real news we got in the last year is that the band joined the Summerland tour, which I suppose could have been mentioned on the front page, but whatever, other than that you're right and there hasn't been any worth mentioning "news" around the band.

Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:23 pm

There hasn't been much news, though various interviews have showed up here and/or on Facebook. I've enjoyed reading those.

Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3