My New Concert Shots Gallery

Discuss any aspect of Soul Asylum, their music, and the band's members.
tditz_gb
Marionette

My New Concert Shots Gallery

Post by tditz_gb »

Hey all. I've begun to collect all of my live concert photos (which, of course, include LOADS of Soul Asylum stuff) into one gallery since I had pics scattered all around before. I'm excited to see everything together, finally. Many of the ojeezers have seen this stuff over the past few years but a lot of it was no longer online due to the closing of certain photo sites I once used. So far, I've just uploaded digital shots going back to the Pabst Theater show in Milwaukee last September but I plan to get the photos from previous years scanned and posted soon.
You can access the page either directly: http://www.flickr.com/photos/14861540@N08/
or via the link on my myspace page:
http://www.myspace.com/tditz_gb

Of course, the myspace page also has a link to all my Soul Asylum concert clips on YouTube for any newbies who have not seen those yet.

Enjoy and be sure to check back soon. :)

Tim

Homesick
Warden

Post by Homesick »

Those photos look great, Tim! The one with Dave's (?) shoes really caught my eye. I'll gladly use them on the site for the front page image rotation and the Shows section when we get those up and running, if you'll allow it.

tditz_gb
Marionette

Post by tditz_gb »

haha, yes, the photo of Dave's shoes has been a popular one.

And yes, of course you can use any of them on the site. Just tell me what you need when the time comes.

Lots more to come...

Tim

norma023
O'Jeezer

Post by norma023 »

I know I've said it before, but AWESOME photo's Tim !!!

Miss Fitt 2
O'Jeezer

Post by Miss Fitt 2 »

Such great stuff. This is why you need to go to every show. (Well, one of the reasons at least :) )

Monolith Maniac
The Judge

Post by Monolith Maniac »

That's definitely an amazing album Tim. It's nice to see all the wonderful shots all in one collection. I appreciate you letting us use the photos for the site. They'll undoubtedly be a great addition to the "Shows" section once we get that up and running, as well as for the random image on the main page.

I remember seeing you take that shot of Dave's shoes at the Pabst. I was wondering what you were doing taking a shot so low to the stage on that one. That one is definitely an attention grabber. As always, great work!

Jim