A Soul Asylum dream comes true / Unoffical BOX SET

Discuss any aspect of Soul Asylum, their music, and the band's members.
spodiba
Social Butterfly

Re: A Soul Asylum dream comes true / Unoffical BOX SET

Post by spodiba »

oh, god, I could not believe my luck when I discovered this site!! And then I saw this free download, oh my god, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!
but please, please, seed! It stuck on 50%, I'm downloading discs 1-5 from dime, can anyone help me, please?

spodiba
Social Butterfly

Post by spodiba »

Guys, can anyone help me? I can't download discs 1-5 from dime, i got stuck and it stopped downloading, could you please seed? please, please, can anyone seed?

Twiddly Dee
Social Butterfly

Post by Twiddly Dee »

It might be a few days...but I'm sure someone will help you out.
Don't want to be bored no more..
I know theres so much more

no1rockfan
O'Jeezer

Post by no1rockfan »

I'd like to download DVD disc 8 if someone can seed that. Thanks!

philipgar
O'Jeezer

Post by philipgar »

I'm still seeding all of those, you may have to reconnect to the torrent to find me, not sure why you would need to though.

Phil

spodiba
Social Butterfly

Post by spodiba »

Hi again! :D
I'm trying to download disc 6, but it's unbelievably slow, can anyone help? Please, can someone seed? I apologize for being so boring

philipgar
O'Jeezer

Post by philipgar »

spodiba wrote:Hi again! :D
I'm trying to download disc 6, but it's unbelievably slow, can anyone help? Please, can someone seed? I apologize for being so boring
According to dime there's only one seeder, and no one downloading it at the moment. My seeding of it will likely be slow (even if you were connected), as I'm seeding quite a few things on my machine right now, and my computers uplink is pretty slow.

Phil

spodiba
Social Butterfly

Post by spodiba »

philipgar, thank you, I thought that one seeder was you! There was no one downloading it when you checked because it was probably in the middle of the night over here, and I don't download over night. But I've got some great news :D a friend of a friend downloaded it for me!! so I stopped downloading it myself.
But, now I have another problem, this disc 6 won't open with any of the programs that I have, BSplayer, windows media player, classic media player, Nero ShowTime Essentials (whatever that is), powerDVD. I only managed to open it with VLC player, but when I play it, it pauses all the time and skips from the beggining to the end of a song. What should I do? Did any of you have problems like that? Should I convert the video into something else? Thanks :)

philipgar
O'Jeezer

Post by philipgar »

spodiba wrote:philipgar, thank you, I thought that one seeder was you! There was no one downloading it when you checked because it was probably in the middle of the night over here, and I don't download over night. But I've got some great news :D a friend of a friend downloaded it for me!! so I stopped downloading it myself.
But, now I have another problem, this disc 6 won't open with any of the programs that I have, BSplayer, windows media player, classic media player, Nero ShowTime Essentials (whatever that is), powerDVD. I only managed to open it with VLC player, but when I play it, it pauses all the time and skips from the beggining to the end of a song. What should I do? Did any of you have problems like that? Should I convert the video into something else? Thanks :)
How are you trying to play it back? Did you burn the VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS folders onto a DVD? If so it should play back in a standard DVD player. Otherwise, with just the directory structure, you should be able to use the open disc option in VLC, and choose the appropriate VIDEO_TS folder (or possibly the folder containing it).

Phil

spodiba
Social Butterfly

Post by spodiba »

Yes, I burned it on a DVD, but I only have VIDEO_TS, and no AUDIO_TS. I've just put it in a standard DVD player, but the same thing happens, it starts, then pauses, and then it won't play again at all. I tried one more time with VLC, but it says this: Your input can't be opened:
VLC is unable to open the MRL 'dvd://E:\'. Check the log for details.
:?: so that means I can't open it at all? I'm sorry if I'm boring you with this or asking stupid questions