Dan the Man (his open-y shirt-y -ness)

Discuss any aspect of Soul Asylum, their music, and the band's members.
zany
Social Butterfly

Re: Dan the Man (his open-y shirt-y -ness)

Post by zany »

this is one of Jim's pictures - he shared it in the chat and when i saw it i thought it belonged in this thread cuz dan looks really good in it.

enjoy!

CrazyLittleWoman
Social Butterfly

Post by CrazyLittleWoman »

zany wrote:this is one of Jim's pictures - he shared it in the chat and when i saw it i thought it belonged in this thread cuz dan looks really good in it.

enjoy!

Hey, Nicole, where's the picture? :(
"Dave Pirner was the coolest motherfucker to wield a low-strung telecaster who isn't called Keith Richards." -- Ginger (Wildhearts)

zany
Social Butterfly

Post by zany »

sorry about that - i guess the location of the picture was temporary :( sorry i didn't save it! jim - is that one linkable ? or would one of us have to upload it?

zany
Social Butterfly

Post by zany »

OK! jim was kind enough to go look for that picture i was talking about - here it is:

Monolith Maniac
The Judge

Re: Dan the Man (spinoff to His Holeyness)

Post by Monolith Maniac »

zany wrote:Jim - i was trying to make a 'dan playlist' and was using this list you posted but i noticed 'crashing down' is listed and not crossed off - but on your discography it says dave wrote it - which is right?

thanks!
Since the list states that, I think it's safe to say that it was written by Dan; most of the other songs in the list seem to be right. There was no credit anywhere on While You Were Out for any of the songs so I just put Dave on the song's page since he probably wrote at least 95% of their released songs.
Jim Metz, Webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com