MTV Unplugged

Discuss any aspect of Soul Asylum, their music, and the band's members.
EFISH
Runaway

MTV Unplugged

Post by EFISH »

Hey, does anyone have the video's or mp3s from this? I've been looking FOREVER with no luck! Please help![/i]

dells
Social Butterfly
Location: rural Richardton, North Dakota. A/K/A the hind end of nowhere

Post by dells »

As previously posted on the yahoo group, I have the 1 hr. version of the Unplugged show on DVD, and will gladly burn copies for anyone who wants it. I also have the Palais Royal show on DVD now too (thanks to a good Samaritan who sent me a copy)

Note to the good Samaritan who sent me the Palais show (not sure if I should mention your name here) I'm going on an assumption that sharing the love with other fans is O.K.? Let me know ASAP if you would prefer that I not offer it up to the masses.

I'm sorry I haven't gotten around to designing pretty labels or jackets for them yet, but ugly as the discs will be, I assure you that the contents are very pretty :D.

NOTE: DVD OFFER CURRENTLY ON HOLD UNTIL HARDWARE ISSUES ARE RESOLVED.
Sadly, I must report that my laptop's DVD burner has been flaky and refusing to successfully burn anything anymore, and my tower PC suffered a processor meltdown, so until I replace my laptop or my tower's motherboard & processor, I won't be able to fulfill any DVD requests, sorry.
I WILL be replacing my laptop AND fixing my tower when finances allow, however, so new members, feel free to PM or email requests, as I could use the reminders to update this thread again when I'm able to fulfill requests again.

Contact me first to get a current status/availability check, then when I'm able to burn DVDs again, just send:

1) 1 blank DVD+R disc for each show that you want. (If you only send 1, include a note indicating which show you want.)

2) include a postage paid, self addressed return envelope (I'm not springing for postage & I can't get to the post office myself, so the return shipment needs to be ready for me to just have my brother mail for me.)

Jewel cases tend to get broken in the mail, and just add unnecessary weight, so I'd suggest a cardboard CD mailer or a simple paper sleeved disc inside a bubble wrap padded envelope for the postage paid, self addressed return envelope, and then put that inside a larger normal manila envelope to send it to me.

send to:

Clydella Birkholz
3075 90th Ave SW
Richardton, ND 58652

Questions? - PM me here or better yet, email me at: Clydella.Birkholz@gmail.com
(put Soul Asylum or Unplugged DVD in the subject line, pls)

dells
Last edited by dells on Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

dells
Social Butterfly

MTV Unplugged (Palais Royal available now too)

Post by dells »

As previously posted on the yahoo group, I have the 1 hr. version of the Unplugged show on DVD, and will gladly rip copies for anyone who wants it. I also have the Palais Royal show on DVD now too (thanks to a good sameritan who sent me a copy)

Note to the good sameritan who sent me the Palais show (not sure if I should mention your name here) I'm going on an assumption that sharing the love with other fans is O.K.? Let me know ASAP if you would prefer that I not offer it up to the masses.

I'm sorry I havn't gotten around to designing pretty labels or jackets for them yet, but ugly as the discs will be, I assure you that the contents are very pretty.

dells

Just send:

1) 1 blank DVD+R disc for each show that you want. (If you only send 1, include a note indicating which show you want.)

2) include a postage paid, self addressed return envelope (I'm not springing for postage)

send to:

Clydella Birkholz
3075 90th Ave SW
Richardton, ND 58652

my email addy for all Soul Asylum DVD related email: aloria@mycfrw.net (aloria@mycfrw.net) (put bDVD in the subject line, pls)

dells

EFISH wrote:
Hey, does anyone have the video's or mp3s from this? I've been looking FOREVER with no luck! Please help![/i]

Post generated using Mail2Forum (http://www.mail2forum.com)
dells

Look into your heart before it sees its final hour
Live today like there is no tomorrow
- wise advice from the brilliant Dave Pirner

EFISH
Runaway

Post by EFISH »

Awesome!!!

I'll get the blanks and postage out to you on monday... and no rush in burning them.

P.s you rock!

matrok
Runaway

Post by matrok »

I'll be getting blanks out to you soon as well. Thank you so much, my wife will think it's Christmas!

Yaz McBoo
Social Butterfly

Post by Yaz McBoo »

I'm not your good samaritan in question, but many of us have the Palais Royale show already so I don't think there's any need to feel like it's proprietary. Trade On!

-Rob

dells
Social Butterfly

ATTN: Michael Brown - email me

Post by dells »

We need to discuss how I'm supposed to get the DVDs back to you.

email me @ aloria@mycfrw.net.

dells