[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Forum | EnterTheSoulAsylum.com - View topic - Time's Incinerator
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Time's Incinerator 
Inmate

I have it on CD (wav), and on MP3. email me if you want it. triumph??92@hotmail.com. Only without the ??.

Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:24 pm
The Judge

There were 2 topics that were recently brought up about Time's Incinerator (one topic which was revived from last year with the same name). I merged them both together to avoid any future confusion.

Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:40 am
Profile WWW
Inmate

Could I get a copy too please?

Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:31 pm
Stranger

hey i was wondering if anyone here has a copy of "Time's Incinerator" or knew where i could get a copy? i would be wiling to pay generously (but not ridiculously) for it. i would also settle (in the mean time) for some lossless format of it? i need to find a copy of this tape. how many were actually made?
thanks. u can email me desolationrow_@hotmail.com

Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:56 am
Stranger

Time's Incinerator has a great variety of music. I thought the Johnny Cash remake was great. Best version of "Cocaine Blues" I have ever heard. "Masquerade", "Spacehead" and "Job For Me" are some of my favorite Soul Asylum recordings.

Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:45 am
Inmate

They do have copies on Amazon. Kinda pricy, but you can still get em there.

Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:29 pm
Marionette

Does anyone have a copy of this that would be willing to post or trade with me? I had the cassette at one time years ago but have long since lost it.

Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:58 pm
The Judge

Welcome to the site Flipstain; always great to see new and/or long time fans join; make sure to check out the following topic (always interesting to know each fan's history). :)

Regarding your question, there have been numerous posts regarding your same question (all of them have been merged into ) where you might find a quick/better answer.

Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:01 pm
Profile WWW
Inmate

Email me if you want it.

Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:01 pm
Inmate

triumph,
can I email you too? :)

Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next