New Soul Asylum Song: Let's All Kill Each Other

Discuss any aspect of Soul Asylum, their music, and the band's members.
lune ellise
Social Butterfly

Re: New Soul Asylum Song: Let's All Kill Each Other

Post by lune ellise »

I downloaded the song using 3 computers and got my whole family infected. My brother says it's his favorite song - I'm so happy! :D
"There's no such thing as a man-tamed girl."
My reviews of Soul Asylum albums: http://fritzi.gironella-cdo.com/search/ ... l%20asylum

Closer
Social Butterfly

Post by Closer »

That's great. At their myspace the song got so far more than 2500 hits, I don't know how it works there with unique IP addresses or anything, I don't know much about that anyway, but for a total that's impressive and so it has reached many people. Great stuff.

sheryl
Social Butterfly

Post by sheryl »

Closer wrote:That's great. At their myspace the song got so far more than 2500 hits, I don't know how it works there with unique IP addresses or anything, I don't know much about that anyway, but for a total that's impressive and so it has reached many people. Great stuff.
I think that song's set as their default, so it plays everytime someone opens the page. Be cool if it did that here ;)

Set a default sa song to play whenever the main page opens...

sadstories
Lone Rider

Post by sadstories »

downloaded the song before i joined in. used to be a lurker from the ojeez boards but i just had to get out of my lurking habits and react to the song! i loved it not just because of the song itself (although it is good and catchy) but because of the feeling of getting an official new song a few years after "TSL". i mean, it didn't take them 10 years this time! hopefully, there is an album somewhere in their collective "to do lists". anyways, those are my 2 cents (or centavos from where i'm from, which doesn't amount to much...).

let's all kill each other...

lune ellise
Social Butterfly

Post by lune ellise »

sadstories wrote:...anyways, those are my 2 cents (or centavos from where i'm from, which doesn't amount to much...).

let's all kill each other...
Hi fellow Filipino - welcome to the ETSA cult ;) May I ask how you found out about this site?
My reviews of Soul Asylum albums: http://fritzi.gironella-cdo.com/search/ ... l%20asylum

Closer
Social Butterfly

Post by Closer »

sheryl wrote:
Closer wrote:That's great. At their myspace the song got so far more than 2500 hits, I don't know how it works there with unique IP addresses or anything, I don't know much about that anyway, but for a total that's impressive and so it has reached many people. Great stuff.
I think that song's set as their default, so it plays everytime someone opens the page. Be cool if it did that here ;)

Set a default sa song to play whenever the main page opens...
You're right, I usually don't have my speakers on when I'm using the pc unless I'm already listening to something so I completely forgot about that, and yeah... that'd be cool indeed.

sadstories
Lone Rider

Post by sadstories »

lune ellise wrote: Hi fellow Filipino - welcome to the ETSA cult ;) May I ask how you found out about this site?
i've been lurking since day one. shed a tear when the old o'jeez board closed but quickly recovered when ETSA opened. :) how many SA fans are we in the Philippines? 2?

lune ellise
Social Butterfly

Post by lune ellise »

sadstories wrote:i've been lurking since day one. shed a tear when the old o'jeez board closed but quickly recovered when ETSA opened. :) how many SA fans are we in the Philippines? 2?
Oh, so you're a veteran member! I started joining the cult just 7 months ago (although my number of posts says otherwise - I'm just really chatty).

Yep - seems we are the only 2 die hard fans of Soul Asylum from our utopian country. We are also well put by the Almighty God - you from Manila and me in far south (Mindanao).

Baka ito na ang tamang panahon na pupunta na sila dito... ;)

Renato Genzale
Lone Rider

Post by Renato Genzale »

I've just known about the new song guys. It's awesome, reminds alot of Silver Lining songs, very powerful and catchy.
By the way I'm new on the forum. I was always here reading the discussions but always lazy to register myself. I'm from Brazil and also a big SA fan.....since many years ago.
Check out my band: http://www.myspace.com/newonesofficial
We are highly influenced by SA.
Later

Monolith Maniac
The Judge

Post by Monolith Maniac »

Renato Genzale wrote:I've just known about the new song guys. It's awesome, reminds alot of Silver Lining songs, very powerful and catchy.
By the way I'm new on the forum. I was always here reading the discussions but always lazy to register myself. I'm from Brazil and also a big SA fan.....since many years ago.
Welcome to the site Renato; always great to see new and long time fans here. Just curious, if it isn't too far from where you are, will you be heading to SA's Peru concert in December?
Jim Metz, Webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com