View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next
 New Soul Asylum Song: Let's All Kill Each Other 
Inmate

It does kind of have that tune that just sticks in your head....strategic!

I just hope that by Dave already wanting to omit something he chose to write isn't an indication that he'd hesitate to want to post another message here.

Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:56 am
Warden

CULater wrote:
I just hope that by Dave already wanting to omit something he chose to write isn't an indication that he'd hesitate to want to post another message here.

I wouldn't worry about that. If he reads or hears about even just a fragment of what people discuss here, he'll know that he's appreciated and that some of us (you know who you are) would walk through fire for him. ;)

Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:52 am
Profile WWW
Inmate

Thanks so much for the song guys! Dave- you still continue to be my favorite songwriter of all time!
Imagine if we could get Dave to post some of his home demos on here! Even if its for released songs! I'd LOVE to hear some OLD demo's (While You Were Out -era)!

Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:55 pm
The Judge

I heard the song played on The Ron & Fez show earlier. The website was also got mentioned! :)

Listen to the clip here.

Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:20 pm
Profile WWW
Inmate

Monolith Maniac wrote:
I heard the song played on The Ron & Fez show earlier. The website was also got mentioned! :)

Listen to the clip here.

Thats great you guys!!!

Rusty

Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:50 pm
Inmate

I DID IT! I finally reviewed the song (after hearing it a million times during the university jungle adventure, otherwise known as enrollment).

I like the song, it puts a smile on anyone's face because it's really funny... :D

Last edited by lune ellise on Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:56 pm
Profile WWW
Inmate

Wow!! This is way cool!!

Congrats to the admins, it's quite an achievement to have this posted here!

Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:29 pm
Inmate

Monolith Maniac wrote:
FYI: I was requested to remove the first paragraph of Dave's message on the front page... I wonder if there was a particular reason for this? ;)
Aww, c'mon. That was the most Dave-like part of the message. Really? They want to take it down? NO. :(

Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:43 pm
Warden

Wow, this is insane: the number of downloads is now 460! That's twice as much as yesterday! I honestly wasn't expecting anything like this, and more to the point I would have expected the rate to slow down after the first day, but that hasn't happened so far...

Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:15 pm
Profile WWW
Inmate

Hi everyone :D

I am Lauren, wife of Danny, who wrote that little book about our boys. I'm a recent convert to a SA mega-fan. I just listened to the new song. Very happy about that and so glad that it is on this site! Whoo hoo!

Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:25 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next