[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Forum | EnterTheSoulAsylum.com - View topic - New Soul Asylum Song: Let's All Kill Each Other
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 New Soul Asylum Song: Let's All Kill Each Other 
Stranger

Thanks for the weilcome man.
I'm not shure about going to Peru to see SA. I've been thinking about this possibility but Peru is not too close from where I live in Brazil (I live in the southern Brazil). But believe, I can't wait to see the SA, but I don't know if I'll make it this time (and it makes me sad, really).
By the way, there's some rumours in brazilian press that maybe there will be a Soul Asylum show here in December. (cause promoters would be taking advantage that band will be in Peru, it would make that easier and cheaper).
Soul Asylum has played here in Brazil (94 and 2001).
I can't wait to see them.

Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:51 pm
Inmate

OK, really late to the party here. Would anyone care to pass this on to me since I completely missed it? My wife's b-day is the 19th and this would be a good addition to her present.

great tune.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:52 am
Inmate

h8 2 say it but I missed this 1. Grabbed it to WAV with audiohijack, but would appreciate the original mp3 file if anyone can IM it to me.

wow. I really hope this kickass little nugget portends a new album around the corner.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:44 pm
Profile WWW
Stranger

Hi-

I also would like to request an mp3 file of this song. I need to appeal particularly to those of you to whom I sent the unreleased "And The Horse..." tracks. I'd be willing to do a trade. Please contact and/or send file to robertauger@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot,

Robert

Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:54 pm
Inmate

Anyone think this will make the rotation tonight? James :lol: :lol:

Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:54 am
Stranger

Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:53 am
Profile WWW
Inmate

Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:17 am
Profile WWW
Inmate

Man I sure could use an Mp3 of this song as I missed it.

meltdown006@yahoo.com

Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:36 pm
O'Jeezer

Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:52 pm
Inmate

No idea of how I can get this song?

Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next