Welcome to the Say What You Will Forum (Read Before Posting)

Discuss any aspect of Soul Asylum, their music, and the band's members.
Monolith Maniac
The Judge

Welcome to the Say What You Will Forum (Read Before Posting)

Post by Monolith Maniac »

Dear Member,

Welcome to EnterTheSoulAsylum.com's Say What You Will Forum. We strongly encourage you to talk to your heart's content about Soul Asylum or anything else which you think fellow fans will find interesting. We hope to make this the most informational Soul Asylum resource available so that it delivers just whatcha need. It's fans like you which help make this site grow, and we could not do that without you.

Please post all messages in their respective forums and look for similar thread before posting. To make the most out of your post and ensure more viewing and replies, try to be as specific as possible with your topic title (don't just title it as "Soul Asylum" or "Runaway Train"). Spamming, excessive foul language, abuse toward other users, and/or misuse(s) of the forums may lead to your account being suspended or permanently banned. Also please refrain from just signing up only to create posts/topics which "request" for song file(s) and/or selling material that have been commercially released or unreleased (i.e. outtakes, live shows, bootlegs). These posts may be deleted since we are not set up specifically as a "trading/selling" community.

If you have any questions, suggestions, or comments please don't hesitate to notify one of the moderators.

Thank you for signing up and enjoy the forums.
Last edited by Monolith Maniac on Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Jim Metz, Webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com

fett12
Stranger

Post by fett12 »

The site looks awesome
I cant wait the forums are full and everyone is talking up a storm

Miss Fitt 2
O'Jeezer

Site looks great

Post by Miss Fitt 2 »

The site looks great. Thanks for all your work on this. Quick question: Is the signature feature not enabled? I didn't seen an option for adding one in the Profile.

Monolith Maniac
The Judge

Re: Site looks great

Post by Monolith Maniac »

Miss Fitt 2 wrote:The site looks great. Thanks for all your work on this. Quick question: Is the signature feature not enabled? I didn't seen an option for adding one in the Profile.
Welcome to the site, currently the signatue feature is not enabled. I'll make sure that is enabled later on today.

Thanks,

Jim

clammers
Social Butterfly

Post by clammers »

Glad to see it up and running.

Closer
Social Butterfly

Post by Closer »

The site looks great. Nice work.

blueharvest
O'Jeezer

Post by blueharvest »

Hey gang!
LEt's have a good time on this new site. Talk to you all soon. Gotta go play football now!

J

mystic_spiral_3
O'Jeezer

Post by mystic_spiral_3 »

Hi. Sarah here. Made it to the new site and looking forward to exploring it.

Jessi
Stranger

Post by Jessi »

This site looks great!

sheryl
Social Butterfly

Post by sheryl »

made it! cool enough. hi everyone.