MTV Unplugged

Discuss any aspect of Soul Asylum, their music, and the band's members.
soulasylum99
Marionette

MTV Unplugged

Post by soulasylum99 »

Hi everyone

Does anybody have this DVD...any torrent or rapidshare or something?? Ive been looking for it for more than 5 years without result. If anyone can post it Id be really grateful

thanks

Lone Rider
Marionette

Re: MTV Unplugged

Post by Lone Rider »

What he said.

dells
Social Butterfly
Location: rural Richardton, North Dakota. A/K/A the hind end of nowhere

Post by dells »

I have offered Unplugged and Palayis Royal on both this board as well as the old Yahoo boad in the past, so apparrently you havent looked quite as hard as you had thought. It's an easy process, but I don't feel like 1-handed typing up the instructions to get them YET AGAIN, sorry, so you'll simply have to hunt around on the forum and find the original Unplugged DVD thread to locate my post with instructions on how to get copies, or you could just search all my posts (it would be one of my first posts on this board.

Sorry to sound so grumpy, but I am very tired and grumpy and it irritates me to see this kind of requests over and over when the DVDs have already been offered seversl times, and I KNOW the person still asking, was also around on the forums at the time of the first offers.

I know one person who sent discs failed to include adequate return postage (17 cent stamp sure as hell wont cut it), so that set got made but not sent out. At the time, I attempted to contact that person, but got no reply.

I'll be happy to share the goodness, but you'll have to hunt down my original instructions on how to get it.

dells

sheryl
Social Butterfly

Post by sheryl »

I don't think you sound grumpy, dells. Every once in a while a flurry of "gimme gimme" crops up and it annoys me too.