The Ellen Degeneres Show!

Discuss any aspect of Soul Asylum, their music, and the band's members.
itta_asylum
Marionette

The Ellen Degeneres Show!

Post by itta_asylum »

Hey People!!!

I wanted for you to help me out with this.
The thing is that i asked Dave if they have ever been on Ellen degeneres show and he told me Never! but he just loves that show and would love for SA to be on it.
So this is the thing, i just send an e-mail sugesting Ellen to take Soul Asylum on her show, but of course they won't give me any credit for this if i'm the only one. So what do say if you could help me up sending some
e-mail and telling her how great it would be for the show that SA would be on it!!! you just click here and fill out the lines:
http://ellen.warnerbros.com/show/respond/?PlugID=10

Ok hope we'll be many and they bring them to the show!!!!

Thanks

Carla

lune ellise
Social Butterfly

Re: The Ellen Degeneres Show!

Post by lune ellise »

Sounds like a good idea - but I wouldn't mind if Soul Asylum would release a new album first before appearing to Ellen's show ;)
"There's no such thing as a man-tamed girl."
My reviews of Soul Asylum albums: http://fritzi.gironella-cdo.com/search/ ... l%20asylum

itta_asylum
Marionette

Post by itta_asylum »

yeah! that's true but until they do so! i think it will take a year or maybe more! Remember they're still touring the silver lining.
Come on! i allready sent them an e-mail please send more so they don't think i'm the only one!!
Let's see what happens! maybe they will love them (they probably do) and invite again for the next album.

Dave4Prez
Caged Rat

Post by Dave4Prez »

I sent a request to the Ellen show.