Wouldn't it be cool if...

Discuss any aspect of Soul Asylum, their music, and the band's members.
dells
Social Butterfly
Location: rural Richardton, North Dakota. A/K/A the hind end of nowhere

Wouldn't it be cool if...

Post by dells »

Soul Asylum thinks to include Jacob and Jim in the special thanks section of their next CD?

I mean, I'm sure that they DO really appreciate all the webmasters have done in creating this awesome fansite, but since the guys of Soul Asylum don't give the internet much thought, they might easily not think to include Jacob and Jim when they are coming up with the list for the CD packaging.

It Would be awesome if they include the URL for this site too.

Maybe Benny could put a bug in their ears? Or do you think it's innappropriate for us cult members to try to drop a hint to try to score some written kudos for our webmasters?

dells

Closer
Social Butterfly

Re: Wouldn't it be cool if...

Post by Closer »

Yeah, that would definitely be cool, plus a great honour for them, and I actually thought about this once and I figured that they will include the URL in the CD booklet if there ever will be a new album seeing as they let a song premiere through this site already anyway.

Judgmental Patient
Social Butterfly

Post by Judgmental Patient »

That would be really cool. Especially because it would mean a new album :P
What happened son, you could have been someone
You could have been much more

mad_soul
Inmate

Post by mad_soul »

Yeah!! It would be great =o)
Benny told us (in Perú) he was very glad with ETSA... He really thinks that you're doing an amazing job!!
dells wrote:Maybe Benny could put a bug in their ears? Or do you think it's innappropriate for us cult members to try to drop a hint to try to score some written kudos for our webmasters?

dells
=o)