Ch-ch-ch-changes...

Discuss any aspect of Soul Asylum, their music, and the band's members.
Kradokk
Runaway

Re: Ch-ch-ch-changes...

Post by Kradokk »

Thanks for the update Benny. The news of the band working on a new album really made my day.

erocmann
Inmate

Post by erocmann »

The news of the new album is awesome, as is the "more shows in more places" (Florida, please), definitely made my day :D

Thanks for the update, Benny!

Homesick
Warden

Post by Homesick »

Wow, I can't believe I overlooked this thread for so long! Somehow, the title reminded me of an older thread about a completely different topic, but I may be wrong. At any rate, Benny, that's great to hear!

Obviously, if you want our help in promoting whatever you'll be up to, just let us know and we'll do what we can. I haven't done any real site work in months, so getting back into it could be fun.
Jakob Kallin, webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com

spodiba
Social Butterfly

Post by spodiba »

WOOOOHOOOO!!!
I've just seen this!! Aaaahhhhh! Wonderful news! Thanks, Benny!

CULater
Caged Rat

Post by CULater »

Well, as much as we like to keep them to ourselves, you can't help but admit that they're too brilliant not to share ;) . I just know back in the 90's, I really missed the connection that the smaller venue/exposure allowed....

Looking forward to more shows and definately excited and eager to hear the new stuff they're working on! Good news!
"I've learned to accept and not to expect - the respect and neglect that I get. And I try not to forget about what hasn't happened yet.....""

Closer
Social Butterfly

Post by Closer »

This is great news. It's funny because just the other day I was thinking about the fact that it's been so quiet around the band except for maybe the occasional gig, while there have been rumours about a new album and Dave making that comment in Peru back in January about this year going to be very exciting. And maybe this means finally a tour through Europe some time? Hopefully.

crawl
Social Butterfly

Post by crawl »

Whoopie! Great news! Really jonesing for a show and can't travel right now. Very happy to hear new music is on the way.

swendo
Runaway

Post by swendo »

That.....is.....AWESOME! More SA is good, very good :)
There's a ringing in my ears that's Heaven-sent

lune ellise
Social Butterfly

Post by lune ellise »

WOW!!!!!!!

I know my reaction is 10 days late, LOL. BUT - I'm so glad I just read this now - kinda like a birthday present for me WEEEEEE!
"There's no such thing as a man-tamed girl."
My reviews of Soul Asylum albums: http://fritzi.gironella-cdo.com/search/ ... l%20asylum

crawl
Social Butterfly

Post by crawl »

Happy Birthday!! ;)