[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Forum | EnterTheSoulAsylum.com - View topic - Re-broadcast of Dave & Dan - 1991 Top Note Show - TONIGHT
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Re-broadcast of Dave & Dan - 1991 Top Note Show - TONIGHT 
Inmate

I just found out WXRT is doing a re-broadcast TONIGHT (April 4) of the Dave & Dan 1991 Chicago - Top Note show.

8 PM central time
http://wxrt.radio.com/

Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:15 pm
Profile WWW
Inmate

Thats cool. I wonder what made them do this. IS someone going to record it and see if we can et a better quality recording? I cant

Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:50 pm
Inmate

Just listened to it... cool show. Thanks for the heads up. ;)

When they did Runaway Train at the end I was just thinking to myself, "wow, they have no idea. They have NO IDEA."

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:14 pm
Inmate

Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:41 pm
Profile WWW
Inmate

Really happy with the recording I now have! Last one was on a tape and cut out in the middle of my favorite song. Arrgh! Was out of town so could not listen too, but glad they are still playing it on XRT and looks like XRT is ready to get behind the band if they are promoting the show!

Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:29 am
The Judge

Too bad I just found out otherwise I definitely would of set a timer to record the show. I agree it is good seeing promotion of the band, especially this early before an album release. WXRT also sponsored them the last time they played at the Cubby Bear in 2006 (shortly before TSL came out). They played an afternoon and evening show.

Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:59 am
Profile WWW
Inmate

It was the cross town classic, I made both shows! Great day! Got the set list and the roadie said... oh would you like me to get them to sign it for you ... duh... Yes please!

Hmmm wonder where that is...

Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:42 pm
O'Jeezer

Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:56 pm
Inmate

You are right. I listened to it last week. it sounds pretty good. i guess I was ocnfused on what there was. I figured it was old and probly wasnt that great, but its not bad at all.

Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]