[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Forum | EnterTheSoulAsylum.com - View topic - 2011 April 29th - Viper Alley, Lincolnshire, IL Soul Asylum
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 2011 April 29th - Viper Alley, Lincolnshire, IL Soul Asylum 
Inmate

Who's going?! Anyone know anything about Viper Alley? We bought "lane" seating for twice the "floor" tickets. Was this a mistake? Will I be able to see?

Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:35 pm
The Judge

The venue just opened not even a month ago, there are a few pictures on their website.

http://www.viper-alley.com/photo-gallery

I don't see any seating charts, but the photos of the stage show folding chairs so those may be removed for the performance.

As shown on that page, the "lane seating" I assume are the brown sofas/seats that look like they are in a bowling alley type setting (the site also says they have an actual bowling alley too; hence the venue's name).

Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:01 pm
Profile WWW
Inmate

Just got my tickets for the show. I am wondering who will be playing Bass for the show. Been a while since I have seen Tommy.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:51 pm
Inmate

Well I'm in with my wife, brother and his wife. So that will be 4 of the 500 person capacity. Think I will wear my SA 1st Ave Holiday T.

P.S. Just listened to the holiday show again (Courtesy of Little To Clean) and it was good to hear Dave thanking Jim again for his work on the Website. If it was not for this site, I would probably never know when Soul Asylum has a show.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:11 pm
Inmate

Husband and I will be there. I'll be wearing what I like to refer to as the "ass inspector" shirt. Can't wait!!!

Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:10 pm
Inmate

Planning on going, Don't know what to wear :roll:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:55 pm
Inmate

I wanted to go, but it's 21+ and I have stuff going on this weekend anyway. I'll probably be at the next Chicago area show with Mr. James MEtz though, so I'll see y'all then. Enjoy the show everyone! :)

Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:42 pm
Inmate

My husband is in Chicago for business, and had decided to stay an extra night to see Soul Asylum...WITHOUT ME! I'll be home in Mpls with our son...MISSING THE SHOW! Oh, the injustice of it all! :shock:

Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:26 pm
Profile WWW
The Judge

I'll be there; heading on down to Chicago in about an hour.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:21 am
Profile WWW
Inmate

I will be there with my wife.

We plan on showing up around 6/6:30 and hang out at Potbelly's for a little while. It's in the same complex as Viper Alley

I will be bringing a camera and hopefully shot some video outside before the show for SATV.

If anyone wants to stop by and say hi and record a little video for SATV please do.

Shaved head with glasses wearing a Batman t-shirt ;)

Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:24 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next