Any future European tour dates?

Talk about the latest gigs, publish your show reports, and reminisce about past performances.
foureyedsometimes
Runaway

Any future European tour dates?

Post by foureyedsometimes »

Now that a date in Belgium has been announced, what's the chances of some more European dates? UK? Been a while. A long while..... :(
Can't put a square peg in a hole that's round.....

AlyssaJones
Social Butterfly

Re: Europe

Post by AlyssaJones »

Your guess is as good as anyone's. Maybe the end of this year/next year after the new album comes out.

Looking at all the fans they have over in Europe, I think they'd do well over there. :)

spodiba
Social Butterfly

Re: Europe

Post by spodiba »

foureyedsometimes wrote:Now that a date in Belgium has been announced, what's the chances of some more European dates? UK? Been a while. A long while..... :(
Ah, well, well, maybe it's time they visit some other European countries, like Croatia! not just UK and Italy. Come on guys, you've been there already, as mentioned in this quote. See how many fans you have in this part of Europe? I can't even find myself on this fan map, there are so many fans around. At the risk of sounding like a tourist ad, Croatia has the most beautiful coast in the world, it's high time you came and saw it for yourselves. Yes, those who haven't seen it, won't believe it ( :lol: this even rhymed). So, guys, come on! ;)