[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Forum | EnterTheSoulAsylum.com - View topic - 2011 Oct. 15th - HMV Forum, London, England (Canceled)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 2011 Oct. 15th - HMV Forum, London, England (Canceled) 
Stranger

Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:56 pm
Stranger

I am so exited about this show. I have been a fan of Soul Asylum for 15 years but never got to see them. And now I will see them twice!!! Already have my tickets for London and Brussels. Anyone else will be taking the train to Brussels on the 16th? Does the band fly or go by train? We could have a SA party on the Eurostar!

Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:09 am
Inmate

Yup I'm doing both the London and Belgium shows with my best mate and girlfriend so there's another three of us taking the eurostar.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:59 pm
Profile WWW
Inmate

Fuck yes, at last. I'll be there I'm sure. Plus a couple others at least.

:o

Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:22 pm
Profile WWW
Inmate

Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:02 pm
Marionette

I'm 21 and one of the new fans of Soul Asylum,but have become a very very very big fan of them..I can't stop watching their videos,interviews etc. from the youtube everyday,even those videos are from the year 1983 till today..This is the only thing that i've got about the band..I'm in Turkey and i haven't heard any other fans in my vicinity in İstanbul other than me.I really love the band i really want to see them live..I know this wish is a little bit unfeasible maybe,but i wanted to share my feelings cause i feel so lonely in some aspects in Turkey..Wish i had been born in US,everything would be perfect..Songs of Soul Asylum,this perfect band, describe my feelings about the life,people,taking the life lightly,jagging etc; and i really feel all the emotions with all my 'cells'..If i had the chance to be present in the same place with Dave(!!),Dan,Michael,Tommy waoww this would be the most wonderful thing in my life!!
I am crazy about Dave&Soul Asylum!!
so;
Take Care.. ;)

Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:59 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Inmate

Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:23 pm
Marionette

Thanks EL DANGEROSO :) i hope to come to US after i graduate my school,not much left.The money thing is important also,and it will be better for me to go abroad after finishing things here,my school is a little bit hard.Who knows maybe a time comes,and i won't care any thing and decide to do some journey and catch one of the concerts.
Yes,meeting and sharing some things with the fans is great,i feel better.:)

PS:my name is Ugur,not UGER by the way:)

Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:01 am
Profile YIM WWW
Inmate

Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:05 pm
Marionette

No problem.Thanks(:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:02 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next