[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Forum | EnterTheSoulAsylum.com - View topic - 2011 July 17th - Nakusp Music Fest, Nakusp, BC, Canada
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 2011 July 17th - Nakusp Music Fest, Nakusp, BC, Canada 
The Judge

Sunday July 17, 2011
Nakusp Music Festival
Nakusp, British Columbia, Canada
Showtime: 7:55 PM Approx.

With The Doobie Brothers, Kevin Costner & Modern West, Spirit of the West, The Sheepdogs, Honeymoon Suite, Spencer Davis Group, Canned Heat, and more!

http://www.nakuspmusicfest.ca/

Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:33 pm
Profile WWW
Inmate

The Doobie Brothers? They're still around?

Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:34 pm
Inmate

the doobie brothers? what about canned heat i think they had a hit or 2 from the late 60's thats the funny thing.the doobies are like the people from the highlander movies they never die.i hope SA is headlining they deserve 2.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:06 pm
Inmate

i was excited about seattle the other night only to be pushed over the edge by seeing this after. plan to volunteer at the festival to make things a little cheaper. summer camp out near my old home base, pretty tops.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:09 pm
Inmate

so ghettogold are you going to the seattle show and the canada show?that would be awesome wish i was.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:29 pm
Inmate

oh yes, of course. seattle is quite close nakusp about 9 hours from where i live.
totally worth it. considered going to the xmas show, but it would have taken a lot of money, this won't so much.

Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:41 am
Inmate

The only Canadian show, and its in BC :(

Wed May 04, 2011 2:32 am
Profile YIM
Inmate

i'm sure there will be more. i wanna help them get a kicking show in Vancouver. that would be tops!!!

Wed May 04, 2011 4:24 pm
Inmate

All my friends are finding excuses to not come to the festival. I don't have my full license or I'd just drive there on my own. Greyhound doesn't even go right into Nakusp. Planes take you even further away. It's a long shot, but anyone on here from Vancouver and going to the show? I have money and promise to be on my best behaviour, and we can sing out loud together front and center (or not if you prefer).

Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:19 am
Inmate

I don't know if we have anyone from Vancouver here on ETSA (but maybe we do, I don't know) but you could try posting something on the band's facebook page since fans from all over look at it. Just an idea!

Good luck and I hope you can go to the show!

Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next