2012 April 29th - Jazz Fest 2012, New Orleans, LA (Dave)

Talk about the latest gigs, publish your show reports, and reminisce about past performances.
better late
Social Butterfly

Re: Dave at N.O. Jazz Fest 2012

Post by better late »

p.s. Thanks to everyone for the responses, I sincerely appreciated reading them.

mystic_spiral_3
O'Jeezer

Post by mystic_spiral_3 »

Hey better_late, I saw you showed up in the chat tonight. I'm sorry I missed you. For the past few weeks, I've entered the chat room around 9pm EST, but usually no one else shows up after about 2 hours, so I sign out. So tonight I was caught up in wrapping Christmas gifts, only to come back to the chat and find that I missed people. Oops. :oops:

better late
Social Butterfly

Post by better late »

Hey - I thought you were there for a minute but then realized you must have just left...timing sucked. Sorry I missed ya, maybe next time.

Finished wrapping - oh how I envy you! :D

zany
Social Butterfly

Post by zany »

gosh i have nothing significant to say... but i feel such pressure to post since i did read this thread!!!
um... so yeah.

well yeah the board is definitely not as active as it was a couple christmases ago... i remember lots of active chats discussing santa-dan and stuff like that with dells and some others. probably cuz they had a christmas show that year though.

anyways hope somebody on the board can go to see dave at this and report back.

zany
Social Butterfly

Post by zany »

ok -- !!!!! this IS really bad - i mean i've been absent from the forum for about a year and a half (since i had my son) and well i just checked the members listings and i'm STILL at the top of the # of posts practically...that's not right!!
but props to Phil for surpassing me by a lot. good job keeping the forum up! but MORE of you guys should have been passing me in all this time! tsk tsk!!!

1 Monolith Maniac 716
2 philipgar 662
3 Homesick 621
4 zany 577

Closer
Social Butterfly

Post by Closer »

Well, the band isn't very active so there isn't that much to talk about band wise and of course it's a small community as it is... I'm sure the board will get more active again once there's news of a new album or some shows.

EL DANGEROSO
Social Butterfly

Post by EL DANGEROSO »

Closer wrote:Well, the band isn't very active so there isn't that much to talk about band wise and of course it's a small community as it is... I'm sure the board will get more active again once there's news of a new album or some shows.
you hit the hell on the ned Closer

EasyStreet
O'Jeezer

Post by EasyStreet »

Closer wrote:Well, the band isn't very active so there isn't that much to talk about band wise and of course it's a small community as it is... I'm sure the board will get more active again once there's news of a new album or some shows.
EL DANGEROSO wrote:you hit the hell on the ned Closer
Yes they did didn't they.

Anyway, thanks for posting, it's great to see a show get posted about, which is always nice to see!!
Sometimes I wonder.....why is that Frisbee getting bigger? And then it hits me.

desirae
Inmate

Jazzfest in New Orleans

Post by desirae »

http://www.nola.com/jazzfest/index.ssf/ ... t_rel.html

This is showing that Dave Pirner plays April 29th. There is alot of people playing at this

topiratti
Inmate

Re: Jazzfest in New Orleans

Post by topiratti »

Are there going to be various stages?
Image are of baby rats my female gave birth too ;D