2012 April 29th - Jazz Fest 2012, New Orleans, LA (Dave)

Talk about the latest gigs, publish your show reports, and reminisce about past performances.
better late
Social Butterfly

Re: 2012 April 29th - Jazz Fest 2012, New Orleans, LA (Dave)

Post by better late »

You must have seen more than I saw of the online broadcast - I don't remember "In the Streets" being telecast. As usual though, I'm always late - better reinvestigate that broadcast. :(

Although she can go on...in fact, she said they asked her to talk which was probably a mistake, or something like that, she seems very sweet and has gone through her share of the crap life can dish out. And, the times I've seen them together, she and Dave* seem to look out for each other on stage. (*Or, as she referred to him, "Sweetie Pie Boy".) :lol:

AlyssaJones
Social Butterfly

Post by AlyssaJones »

The broadcast actually started at 4:40 CDT and went for about an hour and 5 minutes.

And yeah, I don't really know Susan Cowsill or her music so I'm not really here to judge...I just get annoyed when artists talk too much. :P

better late
Social Butterfly

Post by better late »

*&%^ - I was at a hotel and rushed back to the room for 5:10pm - silly me for believing what I read...

As far as all the talking, I know what you mean...sometimes you wanna scream, "Just shut up and sing". :lol: