2012 July 21st - Paramount Theater, St Cloud, MN

Talk about the latest gigs, publish your show reports, and reminisce about past performances.
better late
Social Butterfly

Re: 2012 July 21st - Paramount Theater, St Cloud, MN

Post by better late »

So glad you got to the show, Sarah. And, selfessly wished you still lived in Iowa so we could have gotten your reviews of all the shows!

Thanks so much - it was great!

crawl
Social Butterfly

Post by crawl »

Thanks Sara Great posts and review for those who could not be there. I had no complaints about sound or lights on Friday! But I was still wearing my sunglasses from Crankshafts Big Sunglassses song. And we were against the stage so pretty much just hearing stage amps. Scot knew the Joydivision song, Love will tear us apart. So want to have a show with an intermission.

I could use the break and obviously they can play longer. Win win.

Wishin I could take Manhattan. Please have a ball for me. Dave is certainly working on his stage banter. And he never calls me out.

<3 SA and this list!!

LOV2ROCK
Stranger

Post by LOV2ROCK »

Whole show was filmed ;)

EasyStreet
O'Jeezer

Post by EasyStreet »

Sometimes I wonder.....why is that Frisbee getting bigger? And then it hits me.

Karlwerneth
Caged Rat

Post by Karlwerneth »

Yes, thank you soooooo much for that! I watched the whole thing last night and it was great. Good sound and good view. I'm glad to see them play "I Did My Best". And the "Joker"... what a joker!! With any luck I'll see them live at some time soon. Thanks to everyone who puts up pictures and videos and mostly I'd like to thank Soul Asylum. They deserve to give themselves a round of applause.