[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Forum | EnterTheSoulAsylum.com - View topic - 2012 Aug. 23rd - Infinity Hall, Norfolk, CT
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 2012 Aug. 23rd - Infinity Hall, Norfolk, CT 
Inmate

Here is my mp3 edit of the show:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7170790/SoulAs ... llmp3s.zip

And here are the wav files for those of you who are serious collectors or audio geeks:

[Link Removed to make room for other stuff]

If you're really adventurous; you may be able to get the bouncer/security guard's voice loud enough for the picture taking policy to be explained; as it is in there in the beginning of the wav. My voice is prominent;; but w/ some mastering the bouncers could be picked up too.

Last edited by reboog711 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:00 am
Profile WWW
Stranger

Looks like I can only post one pic at a time?

Best I could do with my iphone and no flash.

I will try to add more later...

Attachments:
IMG_0915[1].JPG
IMG_0915[1].JPG [ 858.5 KiB | Viewed 2541 times ]
Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:33 pm
Stranger

IMG_0943[1].JPG
IMG_0943[1].JPG [ 861.43 KiB | Viewed 2540 times ]
another pic

Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:44 pm
Stranger

IMG_0937[1].JPG
IMG_0937[1].JPG [ 666.82 KiB | Viewed 2540 times ]
one more...

Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:49 pm
Inmate

Thanks for posting the audio of the show! I had no idea my "I Prefer the Drummer" shirt was going to be noticed, much less commented on by the guys; it's nice to have a memento of that.

Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:08 pm
Marionette

yes, thanks for the Audio AND the pics! Even without the flash they look awesome! That was adorable that Dave saw the "drummer" t-shirt too! I hope they play there again,I thought it was such an intimate special evening!

Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:00 am
Inmate

Sozwald: I was at Mohegan Sun the next night & went up to the guys after the show just to say hi/'great show' again; Dave's first comment on seeing me was, "Hello, sweetheart...I see you got rid of that shirt...." When I commented that next time, I'll wear one that says "I love Dave", he replied that I needn't go that far - "Just get one that says something like, 'Guitar players are okay, too'." Might have to get that custom.... ;)

Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:26 pm
Marionette

Whoa, sounds like you had an A+ time at both shows! I was standing right behind you guys at Infinity I think!
Wish I made it out the next night too! bummed!

Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:16 pm
Inmate

I think I was the only person in a wheelchair there that night - I'm generally kinda conspicuous, I guess! RE: not getting to see them at Mohegan: Don't they do Mohegan shows on a semi-regular basis?

Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:36 pm
Inmate

Usually they play at Mohegan once a year. Traditionally it's been in first quarter; so a summer visit is out of the ordinary.

Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:58 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next