[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Forum | EnterTheSoulAsylum.com - View topic - 2012 Aug. 23rd - Infinity Hall, Norfolk, CT
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 2012 Aug. 23rd - Infinity Hall, Norfolk, CT 
Inmate

Ahhh - thanks for the info! The gig at the Bowery at the end of July was my first SA show, but my husband's been a huge fan since the Twin/Tone days. I knew the big singles (I was a young teen when Gravedancer's came out), but wasn't that aware of either the previous or subsequent stuff. After the Bowery, I delved into the various albums & became kind of fascinated, so we went to the CT shows.

Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:17 pm
Inmate

Welcome to the Fold...

"Traditionally" the two big shows are a Christmas show in Minneapolis (their hometown) and a January/February show at WolfDen. I have no idea why CT got so blessed, but I'm thankful.

Neither of the two "main events" happened in the past year; possibly they were either pushed off to prep for the record release or perhaps there was some other issue.

Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:40 pm
Profile WWW
Inmate

Thanks kindly! Interesting to know about the "traditional" shows.... Now my husband's going to start softening me up for a Christmas Break trip to Minneapolis! I'll have to keep an eye out to see whether they're planning on Wolf's Den over the Presidents' Week break - that'd be swingable.

Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:24 pm
O'Jeezer

Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:11 pm
Inmate

Sorry about that; I updated my post; and here is the direct link to the wav:

[Link removed to make room for other stuff]

Last edited by reboog711 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:14 pm
Profile WWW
O'Jeezer

fat pipe that connection is, only 4mb's/second! Thanks!! Did you record any other shows?

edit:
looks like your file is corrupted. This is what I get when I extract it out

! SoulAsylumInfinityHallWav.zip: Unexpected end of archive
! SoulAsylumInfinityHallWav.zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:19 pm
Inmate

The pipe is fast because it's a DropBox link. I think they use Amazon S3 in the backend, but don't quote me on that.

My local zip opens w/o problems; perhaps your download failed; or perhaps DropBox did something to corrupt it after it was up there. I'm doing a test download, myself to see how it goes.

Edit: I was able to download the zip file from dropbox and unzip it without any issues. I use winrar if it helps.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:46 pm
Profile WWW
Inmate

thanks reboog711 :) i wanted to hear them play 'into my arms' again and now i get to!

Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:01 pm
Inmate

Not able to download, but then I am technology challenged. Any chance I could get u to send.me a cd I could send u a blank or PayPal it

Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:37 pm
Marionette

Hey reboog711...were you at the show w.your kid? I remember saying Hi to a guy who was doing some recording for the show and I was wondering if it was you!

Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next