[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Forum | EnterTheSoulAsylum.com - View topic - I need the pics from Thurs + Fri
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 I need the pics from Thurs + Fri 
Inmate

Hey gang, I really want copies of the group pictures we took at the Depot on Thursday and by the star on Friday. Whoever has them please either post them here or send them to me at xalyssajones37#gmail.com (replace the # with an @).

Also, I'm looking for a few good shots of the guys at the Entry show since they took my camera and I didn't get any myself. I know some of you had phones and little point-and-shoot cameras, so if you have some good ones, I'd like to check them out.

Finally, for Maddie and Junko, I'm trying to get in touch with Daniel Corrigan to get that pic from the end of the night, so if you want it, get in touch with me and I'll send it to you if Mr. Corrigan gets back to me about it.

Thanks!!

Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:32 pm
Marionette

7th Street Entry Show Pics ;) :D

No Pics From First Ave Show.I Was Out Of Town :(
I Made The St.Cloud Show,But Still Have To Upload My Pics To FB.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:32 pm
Inmate

Sara,

Group pic is up on my facebook. I will try and load some others as soon as I can and if I can figure it out.

Technologically challanged....

Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:57 pm
Inmate

Great photos - thanks for sharing. Really like the before and after the show mood setters - great touch!

Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:52 pm
Inmate

I uploaded a few of my best pictures of the Mainroom show, as well as a few others from the Minneapolis area. Check 'em out :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/alyssajones37/

Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:58 pm
Inmate

Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:32 pm
Profile WWW
Inmate

Cool, thanks. Now I just need the one from the Depot. :)

Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]