Richmond, Virginia show postponed

Talk about the latest gigs, publish your show reports, and reminisce about past performances.
Monolith Maniac
The Judge

Richmond, Virginia show postponed

Post by Monolith Maniac »

Just received this news:

The October 20th, 2012 Richmond, Virginia show is being postponed/cancelled due to the promoter not being able to secure the proper permit. Below is from the promoter.

The planned event for 2012 will need to be postponed. Alternatives have been briefly assessed but time is against us and therefore the only sensible decision is to postpone FANtoberfest 2012 and look to the future in 2013.

Tickets purchased for FANtoberfest 2012 can be refunded at the point of purchase.

In addition to this announcement, we want to openly express our deepest regrets to the artists and fans and hope that we can invite them back for the new date.
Jim Metz, Webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com

AlyssaJones
Social Butterfly

Re: Richmond, Virginia show postponed

Post by AlyssaJones »

This suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks. :( In spite of Dan's departure, I was really looking forward to this :( :( :( I wanted to see Dave soo bad :(

UGH

youngfan
Brand New Shine

Re: Richmond, Virginia show postponed

Post by youngfan »

Beyond sad about this...not to mention Dan's departure. I saw them last month in VA Beach for the first time ever!! (thanks to my older sister that got me hooked!)