Holiday show?

Talk about the latest gigs, publish your show reports, and reminisce about past performances.
rockinbrian
Inmate

Holiday show?

Post by rockinbrian »

Any chance. Looks like Friday December 21st is the only weekend available date.

AlyssaJones
Social Butterfly

Re: Holiday show?

Post by AlyssaJones »

Ehh... doesn't look like it at this point. Personally, I'm not sure if I'd want to see them without Dan at First Avenue anyway. I'll still go see them at other places because I love Dave and if I have the chance to see him I'll take it, but I kinda feel like them performing without Dan at First Avenue would be kinda sad and pointless. I hate to be a Debbie Downer about it, but that's just how I feel. I'll support Dave in whatever he wants to with the band and his music career, but it doesn't mean I'm not sad about what happened.

On a lighter note, there's the New Year's Eve show in Chicago which so far a few of us are planning on attending. I'm hoping a few more members of the gang here decide to come and it'll be our holiday show for the year. It won't be the same as past years, but spending New Year's Eve in Chicago with you guys and Dave sounds alot better than sitting at home watching the ball drop.

EasyStreet
O'Jeezer

Post by EasyStreet »

rockinbrian wrote:Any chance. Looks like Friday December 21st is the only weekend available date.
The 28th must have been an open date too

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1544
Sometimes I wonder.....why is that Frisbee getting bigger? And then it hits me.

EL DANGEROSO
Social Butterfly

Post by EL DANGEROSO »

EasyStreet wrote:
rockinbrian wrote:Any chance. Looks like Friday December 21st is the only weekend available date.
The 28th must have been an open date too

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1544
yeah thats funny since you posted the date on the topic before this topic.