2013 Feb. 18th - Altar Bar, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Talk about the latest gigs, publish your show reports, and reminisce about past performances.
nikkip
Social Butterfly

Re: 2013 Feb. 18th - Altar Bar, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Post by nikkip »

Yaz - Thanks so much! Pictures are all taken with my point and shoot (Panasonic ZS3). The lighting at Altar bar was pretty awesome for photos and video but my videos from the Cleveland show have better sound. Will try to get some up on Youtube this weekend.

Alyssa - That is pretty cool of the guitar tech :) My husband tells me that I just missed getting to meet Dave outside the venue while I was in the Mcdonalds a couple hours before the show. I didn't realize he would come out to the merch area afterwards. That's ok I guess, I'd probably instantly become to shy to speak anyway. How do you know Dave? Sounds like you had a great time at the show, despite an annoying security guard!

AlyssaJones
Social Butterfly

Post by AlyssaJones »

I just know him from having gone to 10 shows in the last 4 1/2 years and sticking around to talk to him after. I travel out of state to see them with Jim from time to time, so he's used to seeing me pop up in random places. :P

Also, I wrote this totally stupid poem about him a long time ago and my mom thought it would be a good idea to give it to him. I was totally embarrassed, but he absolutely loved it and now he remembers me for life. :oops:

nikkip
Social Butterfly

Post by nikkip »

AlyssaJones wrote:I just know him from having gone to 10 shows in the last 4 1/2 years and sticking around to talk to him after. I travel out of state to see them with Jim from time to time, so he's used to seeing me pop up in random places. :P

That's really cool!
AlyssaJones wrote:Also, I wrote this totally stupid poem about him a long time ago and my mom thought it would be a good idea to give it to him. I was totally embarrassed, but he absolutely loved it and now he remembers me for life. :oops:
OMG she didn't!?! I'm kind of embarrassed for you, just from reading that LOL. That's so great that he loved it though :)

mystic_spiral_3
O'Jeezer

Post by mystic_spiral_3 »

At the Wolf Den show in 2012, the guys (except Michael) sat at the merchandise table for autographs, pictures, and conversations. So maybe that's a new thing they're trying from time to time? I really don't know. Even though we had to wait in line, the guys were nice to talk to as always and did seem to recognize the "regulars."

nikkip
Social Butterfly

Post by nikkip »