2013 Oct. 9th - 9:30 Club, Washington, D.C.

Talk about the latest gigs, publish your show reports, and reminisce about past performances.
dragonmaster69
Stranger

Re: 2013 Oct. 9th - 9:30 Club, Washington, D.C.

Post by dragonmaster69 »

Yeah. Deleted my first reply... a neutral source has a bone to pick with everything I say. Can I only say I enjoyed the show? Except for a group of people near me getting in my way and distracting me a good portion of the time, and I assumed they would back up after Soul Asylum's set, and boy was I wrong. They were into both Soul Asylum and Fountains of Wayne. One man even sporting a "red dragon tattoo" tattoo... but yes, X-TREME(ly) enjoyable indeed.
Last edited by dragonmaster69 on Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

dragonmaster69
Stranger

Post by dragonmaster69 »

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :P was great show :P bought tshirt :P looks like I'm into drinking :P *looks up close* "no, she's into music" *rides off into sunset with stellar '80s shades on 8-)

mrsromek
Inmate

Post by mrsromek »

So, Evan at 8, Soul Asylum at 9...how long do they play for? We may leave after their set. FoW doesn't do much for me...

Reminds me of a time in the 90's when I saw Cracker/Gin Blossoms/Spin Doctors...couldn't believe SD were headlining and left after GB.

And another time....David Lee Roth opening for Bad Co....in 99 or so....still kicking myself to this day that I listened to those in my group and didn't stick around for the original Bad Co.

mystic_spiral_3
O'Jeezer

Post by mystic_spiral_3 »

The Spin Doctors/Gin Blossoms/Cracker tour was my first concert. My friend and I went for the Gin Blossoms. I think we left about halfway through Spin Doctors partly because my friend's mom wanted to beat traffic and partly because we were tired. It was a rainy day and I think dealing with that took a lot out of us.