Derry NH October 12 On Sale Date?

Talk about the latest gigs, publish your show reports, and reminisce about past performances.
glenberube
Lone Rider

Derry NH October 12 On Sale Date?

Post by glenberube »

Hi all! Long time lurker first time poster. I was curious if anyone might know when tickets go on sale for the show at Stockbridge Theater on October 12th. The website for the venue doesn't have the date listed, and any calls I've made to the box office have gone to voice mail.

Monolith Maniac
The Judge

Re: Derry NH October 12 On Sale Date?

Post by Monolith Maniac »

glenberube wrote:Hi all! Long time lurker first time poster. I was curious if anyone might know when tickets go on sale for the show at Stockbridge Theater on October 12th. The website for the venue doesn't have the date listed, and any calls I've made to the box office have gone to voice mail.
From the itinerary I received last week it said, tickets are supposed to go on sale today (August 9th).
Jim Metz, Webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com

glenberube
Lone Rider

Re: Derry NH October 12 On Sale Date?

Post by glenberube »

Monolith Maniac wrote:
glenberube wrote:Hi all! Long time lurker first time poster. I was curious if anyone might know when tickets go on sale for the show at Stockbridge Theater on October 12th. The website for the venue doesn't have the date listed, and any calls I've made to the box office have gone to voice mail.
From the itinerary I received last week it said, tickets are supposed to go on sale today (August 9th).
Thanks! As of this morning they are officially on sale for this date. So if anyone else was having trouble getting tickets for this show, now they can!