Dave Pirner 2002 Solo Shows

Talk about the latest gigs, publish your show reports, and reminisce about past performances.
lucca
Lone Rider

Dave Pirner 2002 Solo Shows

Post by lucca »

I always thought these shows were really good. The band was great and the sets were even better. Any other fans?

I recently digitized a bunch of these shows and have some cdrs for the offing:

Cities 97 Fm 6/6/02
Northstar, Philly 8/3/02
Middle East Boston 8/5/02
Mercury Lounge 8/6/02
Crocodile Cafe, Seattle 8/8/02
DBA Lounge New Orleans, 11/10/02
Memraid Lounge, New Orleans, 10/1/04

All are killer quality. Rather than toss, I am willing to send these to the first guy that will accept and pay it forward by posting to dime for all others to enjoy.
It would only be a bonus if someone had additional shows from 2002 they could share

Any takers?

nikkip
Social Butterfly

Re: Dave Pirner 2002 Solo Shows

Post by nikkip »

How are you planning to send them?

EasyStreet
O'Jeezer

Post by EasyStreet »

lucca wrote:I always thought these shows were really good. The band was great and the sets were even better. Any other fans?

I recently digitized a bunch of these shows and have some cdrs for the offing:

Cities 97 Fm 6/6/02
Northstar, Philly 8/3/02
Middle East Boston 8/5/02
Mercury Lounge 8/6/02
Crocodile Cafe, Seattle 8/8/02
DBA Lounge New Orleans, 11/10/02
Memraid Lounge, New Orleans, 10/1/04

All are killer quality. Rather than toss, I am willing to send these to the first guy that will accept and pay it forward by posting to dime for all others to enjoy.
It would only be a bonus if someone had additional shows from 2002 they could share

Any takers?
Curious what you mean by "recently digitized"

I know what that means, but all of these have circulated digitally since at least 2005 or so, on torrent sites (I would know because I uploaded them).

On you sitting on masters and are converting them to flac/lossless for the first time? Or ??

BTW - I think I remember you from the old trading days....
;)
Sometimes I wonder.....why is that Frisbee getting bigger? And then it hits me.

lucca
Lone Rider

Post by lucca »

sorry for the tardy reply - traveling a bit.

I have cdrs of the shows . I ripped them to flac files as I am doing with the rest of my collection to save space.

Just thought I would offer the cds to someone who did not have rather than throw them out.

I would mail snail mail to the person that wants.

Sounds like they are already in circulation digitally so I'll save myself a coupel bucks and toss.

When I get to teh old SA cassette show transfers I'll check to see if I have any gems from teh old 80s trading days