2015 April 10th - Fargo, ND

Talk about the latest gigs, publish your show reports, and reminisce about past performances.
rthrbtrvln
Inmate

2015 April 10th - Fargo, ND

Post by rthrbtrvln »

FLY OVER TOUR WITH SOUL ASYLUM, John Mark Nelson, American Scarecrows & Carnage The Executioner
Fargo Theatre, Fargo ND
April 10, 2015
8:00 PM
Doors Open: 7:00 PM

dells
Social Butterfly
Location: rural Richardton, North Dakota. A/K/A the hind end of nowhere

Re: April 10 Fargo, ND

Post by dells »

Oh how I wish that I could go to this one, too, & enjoy a Fargo/Bismarck double header!!!

But sadly, since I can no longer help out with the driving, even though my friend has that Friday off as well as the Monday following our Bismarck show, I can't expect her to do that much roadtripping as the sole driver, all within 1 weekend.

20 years ago, a 5 hour roadtrip would have been no sweat, but alas...., we're not young enough anymore for a solo driver to handle a whirlwind weekend of roadtripping to the other end of the state & back AND expect to still be awake enough to enjoy our Bismarck show on Sunday night. Heck, since she's used to being in bed by 7pm these days, because of her 6 am job, we're even going to overnight at a hotel in Bismarck, instead of just coming home right after the show, even though we could be home in 2 hours. What a waist of money...., but better to be sleeping comfortably & safely at a pricy hotel, rather than risk her falling asleep at the wheel on the way back.

If anyone from the cities is considering it, it is an easy 4 1/2 drive between Fargo & Bismarck, if you're up to it.
dells

Look into your heart before it sees its final hour
Live today like there is no tomorrow
- wise advice from the brilliant Dave Pirner

disilluzion
O'Jeezer

Re: 2015 April 10th - Fargo, ND

Post by disilluzion »

I bought the Pledge Music VIP package for this show, which comes with tickets.

Of course, this is after I had already purchased tickets.

So, if anyone needs 4 seventh row seats, I'll give you a good deal.