2008 March 24th-26th - 3 California shows (Canceled)

Talk about the latest gigs, publish your show reports, and reminisce about past performances.
Benny
Runaway

2008 March 24th-26th - 3 California shows (Canceled)

Post by Benny »

Hey all,

We just added 3 California shows at the last minute. Spread the word! SA is opening for Blue October so tickets are probably going fast, if not already all gone. To be honest, these are Camel shows and I'm not exactly sure how you go about getting tix for the SF show. Once I find out I'll post it. More venue info is posted at the SA MySpace, but they are:

March 24
Hollywood, CA
Avalon

March 25
San Francisco, CA
Grand Ballroom @ Regency Center

March 26
San Diego, CA
4th & B

See you there!
Benny

Monolith Maniac
The Judge

Post by Monolith Maniac »

Thanks a bunch for the update Benny! 3 shows, wow that's awesome news, especially for those on the west coast. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it. :(
Jim Metz, Webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com

cujofats
O'Jeezer

Post by cujofats »

I just bought tickets for the San Francisco show from Ticketmaster. More info is also available from the promoter web page (with the option to buy from them) here is the link for them:
http://www.anotherplanetent.com/

Kradokk
Runaway

Post by Kradokk »

I might go to the SF show... But, I work 45 minutes south of there, and logistically it will be really painful to get there, especially on a weeknight...

Thinking about it...

erocmann
Inmate

Post by erocmann »

If I lived in California, I'd try to get to all three, but it would be a crazy road trip from Florida.

sheryl
Social Butterfly

Post by sheryl »

sigh.

norma023
O'Jeezer

Post by norma023 »

Thaks for the updates Benny!

Cujo - awesome you've got tix already !! :D
When I die I won't own crap, but my kids will have a hell of a music collection to fight over

no1rockfan
O'Jeezer

Post by no1rockfan »

Thanks for the update, but I can't get out there. Wrong coast for me, but great for those in Cali. I would if I could!

Miss Fitt 2
O'Jeezer

Post by Miss Fitt 2 »

The combination of Soul Asylum and San Francisco is a perfect excuse to hop on a plane, but now that I'm back in the corporate world, I can't just up and go like I did last year. :( Wish I could be there, but it looks like I'll have to wait until some of the summer shows.
All that we are not stares back at what we are. - W. H. Auden

sayeeda
Social Butterfly

Post by sayeeda »

Ahhhh...crud! :( The timing is whack...pity it couldn't be this week....umm Spring Break. I would so have loved a roadtrip to Cali! Sigh.