2016-07-29 - Halfway Jam - Royalton, MN

Talk about the latest gigs, publish your show reports, and reminisce about past performances.
EasyStreet
O'Jeezer

2016-07-29 - Halfway Jam - Royalton, MN

Post by EasyStreet »

I am not sure what exact day they are playing, but here is the venue link:

http://halfwayjam.com

Anyone have any info on their ticketing prices? Like what it "Gate"?

tier 1: $49.00
tier 2: $69.00
tier 3: $89.00
gate:: $109.00
Sometimes I wonder.....why is that Frisbee getting bigger? And then it hits me.

EasyStreet
O'Jeezer

Re: 2016-07-29 - Halfway Jam - Royalton, MN

Post by EasyStreet »

I was curious about their tiered ticketing system and sent them an inquiry through their site to find out the differences between the Tiered ticketed pricing. And here is the response I got back:

HALFWAY JAM TICKET TIER SYSTEM:

At Halfway Jam we have two types of tickets: General admission and VIP.

~ There is a limited number of tickets available in each ticket tier on a first come first served basis. When those tickets are gone we will move on to the next tier.
~ We will promote the date in which we will be switching to the next tier in advance! By early to save BIG money!

So I read that to be the longer you wait to decide to go, the more it will cost. Ok makes sense. But seriously, decide now and pay $49 versus decide "day of" and pay $109, which is more than double (the show is General Admission after all)?

Wow what marketing person sold them on this idea? I'm sure they will sell many-a-tickets to this (I've never heard of this festie myself), but count me out just on that philosophy alone.

EasyStreet
O'Jeezer

Post by EasyStreet »

ok I emailed them one addition question yesterday and here was the response:

"The best bet is to buy early and save big! I suspect tier 1 will be sold out in the next 10 days or so... Maybe sooner!
Thanks!"

Guess I really don't understand their pricing structure to warrant a doubled price if you buy your ticket at the door.

Count me out on this one.

Matthew
Caged Rat

Post by Matthew »

nice show! rite off the hwy.. i had on an SA can't feel the beating shirt and jailbird orange sweatshirt