2007 Dec. 21st - First Avenue, Minneapolis, MN

Talk about the latest gigs, publish your show reports, and reminisce about past performances.
Monolith Maniac
The Judge

Post by Monolith Maniac »

I have moved all forum problems to a new topic called "Forum issues and suggestions". It is located in the Website and Forum Feedback discussion.

All posts that address the concern with forum issues will be moved there. If you have any problems, concerns, or other questions regarding the forum, please contact one of the moderators first and we'll try to resolve the issue(s).
Thanks,

- Jim Metz, moderator of Enter the Soul Asylum.com
Last edited by Monolith Maniac on Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

sheryl
Social Butterfly

Re: Holiday show announced

Post by sheryl »

norma023 wrote:Friday, December 21
First Avenue, Minneapolis, MN

Main Room 8:00 PM / 18+
SOUL ASYLUM
with special guests to be announced
$16.00 advance / $18.00 door

http://first-avenue.com/calendar/event_2247.aspx

I dunno about most of you, but I really like these types of holiday presents
:D
sigh.
not going to happen.
i can't even get back up north to see my family for christmas, there's no way i'm going to go see this.

so far i'm 0 for 0 this summer, as far as shows, and i'm betting winter won't look much better.

ah well.

Moto Geek
Inmate

Post by Moto Geek »

I already posted this in Gen Discussion, but tix for this show go on sale tomorrow at 10 AM CDT via ticketmaster.

PROMISESBROKEN
Social Butterfly

Post by PROMISESBROKEN »

So I've got my tickets to the First Avenue show! (Just moved to Mpls about 4 months ago from the Chicago suburbs, and this will be my first First Avenue show! I feel like a kid waiting for Santa to arrive!) Who else got their tics?

disilluzion
O'Jeezer

Holiday show announced

Post by disilluzion »

I need to wait and make sure I got that day off, or even a half day off. So hopefully tomorrow they'll have tickets left. I'm kinda surprised that the home town fans haven't sold out First Ave yet...
----- Original Message -----
To: forum_shows@enterthesoulasylum.com (forum_shows@enterthesoulasylum.com)
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 6:55 PM
Subject: Re: Holiday show announced

So I've got my tickets to the First Avenue show! (Just moved to Mpls about 4 months ago from the Chicago suburbs, and this will be my first First Avenue show! I feel like a kid waiting for Santa to arrive!) Who else got their tics?

Post generated using Mail2Forum (http://www.mail2forum.com)

clammers
Social Butterfly

Post by clammers »

got my tickets

PROMISESBROKEN, after seeing Soul Asylum at First Avenue you'll never see another show again without thinking...this would be better if it were at First Ave. There is no better venue in my opinion.

PROMISESBROKEN
Social Butterfly

Post by PROMISESBROKEN »

OK clammers, now I've really got the itch! So I take it you're from the area if you've been to First Avenue before?

On that note, I'm probably posting this question in the wrong place, but hey Jim and Jakob, why can't I (or anyone else apparently) fill in where we're from on our profile? I see a "location" column in the memberlist, yet there isn't a spot in the profile to fill it in. It would be nice to know who here lives near me! :?

Monolith Maniac
The Judge

Post by Monolith Maniac »

PROMISESBROKEN wrote:On that note, I'm probably posting this question in the wrong place, but hey Jim and Jakob, why can't I (or anyone else apparently) fill in where we're from on our profile? I see a "location" column in the memberlist, yet there isn't a spot in the profile to fill it in. It would be nice to know who here lives near me! :?
We are going to "reset" the forum in a few days. It will leave all the posts and members unharmed, but when done it will allow you to add those profile features that you mentioned along with the user chosing their own rank. It should fix a few other minor problems that have also been encountered. We'll post an update when the "reset" is done since the forum will look "virtually" untouched when it is complete.

Jim

norma023
O'Jeezer

Post by norma023 »

Not to be an ass or anything (like I've been accused of on a different thread), but when has a First Avenue show sold out two months in advance? Umm, never. Those shows typically don't sell out until the week of.

Just stating the facts ma'am
disilluzion wrote: So hopefully tomorrow they'll have tickets left. I'm kinda surprised that the home town fans haven't sold out First Ave yet...

disilluzion
O'Jeezer

Post by disilluzion »

norma023 wrote:Not to be an ass or anything (like I've been accused of on a different thread), but when has a First Avenue show sold out two months in advance? Umm, never. Those shows typically don't sell out until the week of.

Just stating the facts ma'am
I do recall earlier this year Chris Cornell selling out right away. Do you remember you offered to help me find some tickets?

And when have I ever called you an ass? And why am I all of a sudden a ma'am? Where's all the hate coming from, Todd?