2008 July 9th - Chastain Park Amphitheatre, Atlanta, GA

Talk about the latest gigs, publish your show reports, and reminisce about past performances.
no1rockfan
O'Jeezer

Re: ATLANTA!!!

Post by no1rockfan »

erocmann wrote:My wife's originally from Minnesota and still has a lot of family living in the Minneapolis area, so the destination makes sense for us. As far as the weather, like you said who knows how long they'll keep playing, so I'd deal with the cold for another chance to see them play live!
It is fun to go to the hometown show. I did it once, and met mysticspiral there. It's a nice place to visit in Winter, too.

Second best for me has been Atlanta for the audience. We've got some crazy SA fans here! Last year's Raleigh show was fun too because Dave was hamming up. Not so much here last time since it was raining.

mystic_spiral_3
O'Jeezer

Post by mystic_spiral_3 »

That was fun...good to meet you too then Gail!

However, that was New Years Eve, not a pre-Christmas show. NYE was a bit easier to get to, as the visiting relatives part of the holidays was over for me.

no1rockfan
O'Jeezer

Post by no1rockfan »

mystic_spiral_3 wrote:That was fun...good to meet you too then Gail!

However, that was New Years Eve, not a pre-Christmas show. NYE was a bit easier to get to, as the visiting relatives part of the holidays was over for me.
Oh, yeah. It was NYE. I guess I just thought, "I've been to a Minneapolis show!" And yes, it was good to meet you then, Sarah.